TheManaDrain.com
September 21, 2020, 07:05:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TheManaDrain Archives  (Read 4844 times)
leviat
PHP Masta
Adepts
Basic User

Back to hating the French and loving Blondes :)

leviat21@hotmail.com leviat guru_leviat
View Profile WWW
« on: January 29, 2004, 06:42:45 pm »

Welcome to TheManaDrain archives.

I've done the best that I could to pull as much information as possible from the backups, but unfortunately some (alot of?) information was lost here and there.

If you find any problems please let me know so I can fix it. (Such as display problems with messed up tables or html code being jarbled up.) I converted as much of the original content and formatting as possible but some stuff just wasn't possible.

These forums will remain locked as I'm not sure how exact my conversion was and I don't want to cause any problems with the main forums.

Update: I have squeezed every last bit that I could out of mangled backups. This truly is everything we have. Sorry.

Update 2: As you may notice, there are a lot of strange topics to the threads. That is because I don't have any of the topic information and had to create it based on the first 57 characters of the original post. However, by using this technique I was able to salvage another 400+ threads, so be happy.

Enjoy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: