TheManaDrain.com
August 24, 2019, 10:58:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st (Top 4 Split): Grim Long @ Black and Gold Sports Colorado  (Read 2455 times)
Green Knight
Full Members
Basic User

View Profile Email
« on: March 26, 2007, 04:53:00 pm »

Type One, I love this format!
Carl Van Leathem was holding his 7th Sanctioned Vintage Extravaganza on Sunday (03/25/07) at his store Black and Gold Sports http://www.blackgoldsports.com/ in Littleton, Co.  It’s a nice store and perfect for holding tournaments, lots of room to play, drinks and snacks readily available and a strict policy of no drinks allowed on the tables, which is fantastic, who wants Mountain Dew flavored power?
The Colorado Crew was almost in full force, missing only one member, Josh.
I have been playing Grim Long consistently for the last few months and combo variants off and on for the last year or so. The sheer strength of the deck and utter brokenness factor are too good to pass up and once again, I break out the Rituals for this event.

* Of note sleep deprivation and Vicodin (no I’m not a druggie, per say, I tore my ACL in half) have contributed to the over all accuracy or lack thereof of this report.

Here is the version of Grim Long I played:
Tutors
3   Grim Tutor
1   Demonic Tutor
1   Vampiric Tutor
1   Mystical Tutor
1   Imperial Seal
1   Burning Wish
1   Tinker
Disruption   
4   Duress
Utility   
1   Time Walk
1   Yawgmoth's Will
1   Regrowth
1   Chain of vapor
Draw   
1   Yawgmoth's Bargain
1   Mind's Desire
1   Time Twister
1   Wheel of Fortune
1   Windfall
1   Ancestral Recall
1   Memory Jar
1   Necropotance
4   Brainstorm
Win   
1   Tendrils of Agony
Mana
4   Dark Ritual
2   Cabal Ritual
1   Mox Jet
1   Mox Pearl
1   Mox Ruby
1   Mox Sapphire
1   Mox Emerald
1   Black Lotus
1   Sol Ring
1   Mana Crypt
1   Mana Vault
1   Lion's Eye Diamond
1   Lotus Petal
2   Simian Spirit Guide
4   Gemstone Mine
4   City of Brass
1   Tolarian Academy
2   Underground Sea

Side Board:
1   Balance
1   Hull Breach
1   Tendril’s of Agony
2   Empty the Warrens
1   Hurkyls' Recall
1   Rebuild
2   Elvish Spirit Guide
3   Xantid Swarm
1   Platinum Angel
2   Tormod's Crypt

Round One:
Heather Gable - My Beautiful Bride. Colorado Crew and the cutest woman I know.
Affinity

Man, I drive for an hour and end up playing my wife; I can do this at home. We call Carl out for always pairing the Colorado Crew up so we are forced to knock each other out. He feels embarrassed for being caught in the act and re-pairs the whole tournament due to this.
Okay so in reality one of the deck registrations was missed and the re-pairings go up. I end up a table away from my bride.

Round One B.
Jason
Control Slaver

Game One:
He wins the roll and is on the play, he opens up with a blue dual and passes. On my first turn I go for broke and drop CoB, Sapphire, Pearl, Simian Spirit Guide x2 and Time Twister which he promptly FoWs. I Vampiric Tutor for Wheel of Fortune, mana burn and pass the turn. He does nothing of consequence and passes. I Wheel into the win and end up casting Tendrils with a storm count of 12.

Z – 20, 19 CoB, 18 Burn, 16 VT, 15 CoB
J – 20, 19 FoW, -5 ToA
SB: ? I can’t recall if/how I boarded this match.

Game Two:
I mulligan down to 6, he keeps his grip.
I believe he opens with another blue dual and passes. I drop City of Brass, pitch Simian Spirit Guide  Sol Ring tap both and cast Wheel of Fortune, he Force of Wills again! I brainstorm into Yawgmoth’s Bargain and play a Gemstone Mine then pass. Turn three I Dark Ritual, off CoB, use the Sol Ring and Mine to play Bargain. It resolves. My life is 17 I draw 13 card taking me to 4 leaving enough life to Grim Tutor. I don’t recall the specifics (this involved the usual Rituals, Moxen, Lotus, Tutors, Duress, Yawmoths Will etc…) but end up with a storm of 30 and at one point Imperial Seal for a key card and draw it going to 1 life and win from there.

Z – 20, 19 CoB, 18 CoB, 17 CoB, 13 Bargain, 8 Bargain, 5 Bargain, 4 Bargain, 2 IS, 1 Bargain
J – 19 FoW, -41 ToA

Round Two
Travis Spero, Vintage World Champion, Colorado Crew, Double Drain of the Mana Drain, DJ and I think he saved a baby from a burning building, once.
Gifts

Game One:
Trav wins the roll and mulls to 6 then plays a fetch land. I lay CoB and Mana Crypt but don’t have much gas and therefore Windfall for five not much in my new hand besides Tinker. Travis plays a land and passes. I Tinker into Mana Drain and Trav converts this into Gifts Ungiven Y.Will, Lotus, VT, MT I give him the tutors and he goes off shortly afterwards.

Z 20, 19 CoB, 16 Crypt, 15 CoB, 14 CoB, -0 ToA
T 20, 19 Fetch
SB: + 2 ESG – 2 SSG; + 3 Xantid Swarm – 1 Necro, Mystical Tutor, Time Walk

Game Two:
I mull to 6, Trav down to 5.
I open with Duress, GT, C. Rit, CoB, CoB, Mana Crypt. I Duress seeing FoW, Time Walk, Demonic Tutor, Tendrils and a land. I take the FoW and pass. He plays a land and passes back. I decide to cripple his hand by playing a land and Crypt and plan to Grim Tutor for Duress to seal the deal and win the top deck war before he can pull any shenanigans. I Duress and see another FoW I pull this. Trav plays another land and passes. I lose the Crypt roll and draw a Duress! I fire it off pull the Demonic Tutor and pass. Trav is slow rolling this game, I believe he pays another land and passes. I rip Grim tutor cast it and he Mana Drains… I pass and Travis uses the mana to Gifts for the win. Looking back I should not have GT for that duress and played more aggressively. Things could have been different. In addition The last Duress I played, I had the mana to cast Memory Jar vs. the Duress looking back that would have been the correct call.

Z- 20, 19 CoB, 18 CoB, 15 GT, 12 Crypt, 11 CoB, 8 Crypt, 0ish ToA
T- 20

Round Three
Jim Gaffney – Colorado Crew, Godot of TMD
Dredge

Game One:
He wins the roll and mulls to 6, I keep my 7.
Jim plays a turn 0 Leyline. On the play he drops Bazaar draws two and discard some dredgers. I Vampiric Tutor off a CoB for a Time Twister. Jim Dredges,. I cast Sapphire, Ritual, Twister, back floating draw 7 then Ritual, Cabal Ritual, Land, Sol Ring, 3 black 2 colorless and a gemstone mine untapped. Cast Ancestral Recall into ToA and jank. Cast GT for Lotus and Tendrils for the win.

SB: +2 Tormod’s Crypt; + 1 Platinum Angel, +1 Empty the Warrens
Z – 20, 19 CoB, 17 VT, 16 CoB, 13 GT
J – 20, 0 ToA

Game Two I keep my 7, Jim mulls to 6 plays a turn 0 Leyling and a turn one CotV plus Bazzar. Dredges. Draw and am stuck w/ moxen in hand, play a Mine and pass. Jim brings Ichorid back, dredges plays a Bazzar, Dredges,  and passes. I Imperial Seal off my Mine for Chain of Vapor and am tapped out, Jim Dredges, Dread Returns his Ghoul and Swings for more than enough.

Z- 20, 17 Ichorid, 15 I.S. less than 0 Sutured Ghoul
J – 20

Game Three
I’m on the play and keep, Jim mulls to 6.
Turn 0 – Leyline of the Void
I play CoB, Tormods Crypt and pass, cast Ancestral during Jim’s upkeep he plays Bazaar and Dredges. Turn Two I play Wheel of Fortune Mine and Mana Vault and Grim Tutor for Lotus then burn for two. Jim Dredges some. Turn Three involves Rituals, Crypting Jim’s Grave, Lotus, Demonic Tutor and Yawgmoth’s Will.

Z – 20, 19 CoB, 16 GT, 14 Mana Vault, 13 Vault
J – 20, 0 ToA

Round Four
Anthony
Control Storm Combo w/ dark Confidant.

I win my first roll of the day! I also keep my 7 as does Anthony.
I open with a Lotus Petal, Ancestral, He FoW’s, I then play Tolarian Academy and Mana Crypt then Time Twister and pass. Anthony uses the legendary rule and kills both Academies plays some moxen and a Dark Confidant. I play CoB and Brainstorm. Anthony Swings w/ Bob and plays a land. I GT for Lotus (w/ Demonic Tutor in hand) and pass. Anthony Swings w/ Bob and plays Ancestral lays a land. I take 3 from the Crypt and Duress away a Mana Drain then combo out w/ Lotus, Rit, DT, Yawg Will etc…

Z- 20, 19 CoB, 17 Bob, 16 CoB, 13 GT, 11 Bob, 8 Crypt, 7 CoB
A – 19 FoW, 18 Fetch

No sideboard.

Game Two

We both keep.
Anthony Plays an Underground Sea and passes. I play Underground Sea and Imperial Seal which is FOW’d. I play Mana Crypt, Simian Spirit Guide x 2 Wheel of fortune and burn. He VT EoT, then plays a land and Dark Confidant. I lose the roll and take damage from the Crypt. I can Grim Tutor and risk getting it countered this turn or bait w/ Ancestral. I bait and he FoW’s. I pass he take 1 point from the Confidant. Casts ritual, Pedal, land, Mox, gets his storm up to 5 tutors with exactly 3 black floating and plays Y.Will he then plays ritual from the grave, I ask with what mana? And he goes white as he realizes his math was off and hast to use the petal from the gave for the Rit, he eventually plays VT again and is not able to go off. I combo out the next turn FTW.

Z – 20, 18 IS, 17 Burn, 14 Crypt, 11 Crypt, 9 Bob, 7 Bob
A – 20, 19 Fetch, 18 FoW, 16 VT, 15 FoW, 15 Bob, 13 VT, 12 Burn -0 ToA

At this point I am 3-1 there were 24 players so 5 rounds then cut to the top eight. I am looking forward to a draw and doing some trading before the next round. Standings are posted. I’m in 7th place, pairings are posted and of course I am paired down, boo!

Round Five:
Christopher
Bobomberman

Chris is 2-2-1 with only seven points a draw does not guarantee top eight at all so we are playing it out. Trav walks by and says to avenge his loss in the swiss as Chris took him down, I guarantee the victory.

I loss the roll and mull to 6. He keeps.
Chris plays Underground Sea and passes. I play CoB, Brainstorm and pass, he VT EOT.
Next he Waste’s my City. I play a Sea and Duress taking…? He plays a Fetch land and passes. I Ritual, Ritual, GT, Lotus, Yawg Will, replay it all get ToA and win.

Z – 20, 19 CoB, 16 GT
C – 20, 18 VT, 17 Fetch -0 ToA

No sideboard

Game Two:
I keep my Grip, he mulls to 6.

He plays a Dual and passes. I play CoB, Duress seeing 2 Island, Wasteland, Kitaki Wars wage, and a Flooded Strand.
He plays a land and Kitaki.
I Play something like U. Sea, Black Lotus , Mana Crypt, Dark Ritual, Ancestral Recall, Windfall for 5, Sol Ring, Rit, C. Rit, Grim Tutor, Burning Wish, ToA.

Z – 20, 19 CoB, 18 CoB, 15 GT
C – 20, -0 ToA

I kept my word and avenged Trav’s lose. The Top Eight is called and I am in second place.

Here are the standings (okay I’m only listing top 9 of 24):
1. Carl Van Laethum 12 pts. Stax
2. Zach Gable 12 pts. Grim Long
3. Lou Christopher 11 pts. Colorado Gains
4. Travis Spero 10 pts. Mean Deck Gifts
5. Brennen Cook 10 pts. Dredge
6. Scott Limoges 10 pts. Ritual Gifts
7. Leo Rubio 10 pts. Goblins
8. Chris Holl 10 pts. Control Slaver
9. Bob Yu 9 pts. Mean Deck Gifts

Top Eight
Leo Rubio
Goblins

Game One:
I am on the play and mull to 5, having no idea that Leo is playing! He mulls to 6.
Turn One I Duress and see Pile Driver x 2, War Chief, Fanatic, Plateau, Shock Land Plateau. He plays Fanatic and passes. I Ancestral and pass, He plays Shock land and Pile Driver and swings. I play Lotus Petal and Demonic Tutor for Burning Wish. He plays Warchief and swings. I Burning Wish for Balance. He plays Pile driver and kills me.

Sideboard:

- 4 Duress, + 1 Balance, + 2 EtW, + 1 Platinum Angel

Game Two:
I am on the play and Mull to 6, he Mulls to 4.
I play a land and pass. He does the same.
I play a land, Dark Ritual, Grim Tutor, Black Lotus, Duress, SSG, DT, Y.Will, Lotus, Ritual, Empty the Warrens storm 9. Pass, Swing, pass, Swing win.

Game Three:

We both keep our opening grip.
He is on the play and plays a land then passes.
I play a Mine and VT.
He plays another land and a Pile Driver.
I go off on turn two with Ritual, Lotus, Demonic Tutor, LED, Yagmoth’s Will in response crack the LED for black, discard EtW, ToA and Mind’s Desire. Play LED, Lotus, Ritual, DT, Mana Crypt ToA for the win.

Leo is a bit upset that I went off on turn two on both of my wins and says he didn’t think I would do it so fast, he shows me his Orim’s Chant that he was holding whist tapped out. Thems the breaks.

Zach Gable CC (Grim Long) def. Leo Rubio (Goblins)
Lou Christopher CC (Colo. Gains) def. Scott Limoges CC (Ritual Gifts)
Travis Spero CC (Mean Deck Gifts) def. Brennen Cook (Dredge)
Chris Holl (Slaver) def. Carl Van Laethem (Stax)

Top 4

I play Lou and Trav plays Chris. The Colorado Crew took 3 of the top four spots and we all agree to a 4 way spilt. The Crew and I all promptly head over to a little dive sports bar across from the mall for beer and burgers to celebrate.

A few quick notes re: the deck. I made a few small changes:
 - 1 Xantid Swarm – 2 Elvish Spirit Guides + 1 Burning Wish + 2 Simian Spirit Guides and – 1 Forbidden Orchard + 1 Gemstone Mine. 

Over all I was very happy with the Simian Spirit Guide and Burning Wish main deck. It was nice to have the extra utility and additional win condition not to mention the red mana for Wheel.

I did deplete all the counters off the Gemstone Mines a couple of times but it never was a problem and I was happy not to have the Orchard tokens beating me down all day.

Lion’s Eye Diamond was HUGE and I would recommend it to anyone considering the deck.

For a full list of Top Eight deck lists please see the Black and Gold Sports Web Site  http://www.blackgoldsports.com/7th%20Vintage%20Extravaganza.htm

Props:

The entire Colorado Crew - Heather, Scott, Trav, Bob, Lou and Jim. Good Times.
Carl - Great venue, another excellent tournament. Thank you.
Brennen good job on the top eight.

Slops:

Josh - What is this work before Magic? Come on man!
Jim – You left too early, you coulda stuck around for beers.
The guy with the hat that was supposed to trade with me and left… weak.

Colorado Crew: Re-examine all you have been told... Dismiss what insults your soul.
“It’s not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of fight in the dog.” - Vince Lombardi
Gekoratel
Full Members
Basic User

AnotherAimAddict
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 05:37:16 pm »

Game Three
I’m on the play and keep, Jim mulls to 6.
Turn 0 – Leyline of the Void
I play CoB, Tormods Crypt and pass, cast Ancestral during Jim’s upkeep he plays Bazaar and Dredges. Turn Two I play Wheel of Fortune Mine and Mana Vault and Grim Tutor for Lotus then burn for two. Jim Dredges some. Turn Three involves Rituals, Crypting Jim’s Grave, Lotus, Demonic Tutor and Yawgmoth’s Will.

Is there any reason that you decided to cast Ancestral on upkeep instead of mainphase because you were on the play and would have had 8 cards after it resolved.  In most situations you upkeep recall becaue you don't want to discard but since you were on the play and had Tormod's I dont see any advantage to waiting.  I think its really important to mainphase draw spells against Ichorid that way you can lay down your Moxen before Chalice @ 0 becomes an issue. 

Regardless congrats on your finish.
Green Knight
Full Members
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 05:42:52 pm »

At the time my math put me at 8 cards and I didn't want to discard, thus the upkeep. I may have played the Crypt the next turn.
Let me just quote:
* Of note sleep deprivation and Vicodin (no I’m not a druggie, per say, I tore my ACL in half) have contributed to the over all accuracy or lack thereof of this report.

Thanks for the grats.

Colorado Crew: Re-examine all you have been told... Dismiss what insults your soul.
“It’s not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of fight in the dog.” - Vince Lombardi
aosquirrels
Basic User

Nuts to you!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 06:20:11 pm »

Glad you guys had a good time.  Too bad my air conditioning went on the fritz the night before. 

Best of tournament is watching some of the Colorado Crew go down.  James drops after round three?  I guess Goblin Sharpshooter eats Horrors and Ghouls for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner.  Better yet was my round 5 VICTORY over Scott which knocked Bob Yu out of T8.  How AWESOME is that! 

Here is the list I ran for the tournament.

Carl Van Laethem
Stax
Main Deck
1 Black Lotus
1 Mana Crypt
1 Mana Vault
1 Mox Emerald 
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Mox Pearl
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Jet
1 Sol Ring
4 Smokestack
3 Sphere of Resistance
4 Crucible of Worlds
4 Chalice of the Void
1 Trinisphere
2 Sundering Titan
1 Triskelion
1 Karn, Silver Golem
3 Goblin Welder
1 Ancestral Recall
1 Vampiric Tutor
1 Balance
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Tinker
1 Memory Jar
1 In The Eye Of Choas
3 Stifle

Land
1 Barbarian Ring
1 Bazaar of Baghdad
1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
4 City of Brass
1 Strip Mine
3 Wasteland
4 Mishra's Workshop
4 Gemstone Mine
1 Tolarian Academy

Sideboard
2 Rack and Ruin
4 Orim's Chant
1 In The Eye Of Chaos
3 Choke
1 Triskelion
4 Juggernaut

The most notable choices are Stifle in the main and Orim's Chant in the board.  I've been having difficulty in dealing with both ETW and ToA in the same deck.  Stifle turned out to be a freaking HOUSE the entire tournament.  It was used mostly against fetches, wastes and strips. Once it saved me from ToA.  The best was in game 2 of my match with Scott when he played Rebuild on me and I responded with Orim's Chant.  My mind is now mush when it comes to remembering all that happened afterwards. (I don't know how you guys remember all of these plays) All I seem to remember is that Scott's SCOOP PHASE came next.

Anyway, my tech of using Stifle and Chant worked THIS time.  I will continue to use Stifle MD but I'm not convinced in the long run about Chant.  Extirpate is worth a try.  Also, I'm going to replace Choke with Jester's Cap.  I realized AFTER the tournament that I have absolutly nothing against Oath (fortunately no one played it) and Ichord (which I was lucky not to get paired against).

Lastly, I'm not totally sold on Memory Jar.  That slot could be a Seal of Cleansing or even possibly a Engineered Plague.  We'll see how my future testing goes.

WATCH OUT COLORADO CREW.  THE BLACK GOLD TEAM IS CLOSE TO YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR!

No one has ever won a game of Magic by scooping.
Scott_Limoges
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 08:45:51 pm »

Nice Job!  1st = free beers and grub post-tourney.

I just have one thing to say to Carl - Orim's Chant in Stax?  Nice win.

Colorado Crew - Mecca Lecca high, Mecca Hinny Hoe
aosquirrels
Basic User

Nuts to you!

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 09:14:53 pm »

Thanks Scott.  It did come out of nowhere didn't it!  As I said earlier, I felt I needed to deal with the storm mechanic rather the the ETW tokens and ToA seperately.  Stifle and Chant worked just fine... this time.  Also, I didn't get Duressed once the entire tournament. What's up with that?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 09:17:24 pm by aosquirrels » Logged

No one has ever won a game of Magic by scooping.
SyntheticAngel
Basic User

Colorado Crew

AngelsFellFirst@hotmail.com Cradle+of+Fat
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 11:35:22 pm »

Props:

Zach for hooking me up with some Bazaars!
Heather for getting us there with enough time to go to the bathroom before the thing started.
The entire Colorado Crew for some fun times at the Sports Grill across the street.
Travis and Lou for some fun times.
Travis for hitting that bird in his car.
Carl for hollding these events.

Slops:

To my deck for not dredging up Riftstone Portal and Ancient Grudge against Travis.

"Oh, you want Super Kong, you take now!!!!" -Asian guy in Omaha, NE at King Kong burgers.
Colorado Crew: "Is this what it feels like not to have a hand?"
Clown of Tresserhorn
Dip Dub Deuces
Full Members
Basic User

Needs more Cowbell

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 12:59:47 am »

Congrats everyone. This is the first time I haven't made T8 at a Colorado tourney in like 3 years!!!

Special props go to Carl and Zach for finally T8ing. Good job guys!

"Fluctuations"
Asian man: "Fluck you white guys too!"

The Colorado Crew: "Don't touch me, I have a boner."

Team Meandeck
Lou
Tournament Organizers
Basic User

'it never got weird enough for me'

fknlouwhoru ctaalc2
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 01:01:06 am »

This was a super fun event. It was good to see some new faces. As always Carl, well done.

Also as always, I mopped this shit up, without losing a match on the day and only using/borrowing Wink three pieces of power. No moxes.

I didn't take notes at this event, so no report. However, I would like to barn the thread for one minute and point out one game in particular that was pretty exciting. I was playing against Scotty Lucksac in the top 8, and it was game three. He was on the play. I opened up a seven of Vampiric Tutor, Lotus Petal, Black Lotus, Dark Confidant, Swamp, Cabal Ritual and Tormod's Crypt. Scott leads with Island, Sapphire, think some, pass. I draw Brainstorm. I lay Swamp, LP, BL, expecting a FoW, but gettin nothing from Scott. At this point it's auto pilot and I win turn one. Scott had the Merchant Scroll for FoW but didn't use it. For shame.

Team Meandeck                                                         @louchristopher
frucile
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 01:08:23 pm »

props: everyone who did well at this event--keep up the good work.
special props go to brennen cook. thank god you finally gave up on gifts. doesn't suit your play style.

slops: me. missing another CO t1 tourny, especailly after I told travis and lou i would try to get to this one.
pueblo co. I hate this town, and being stuck at my parents house every time CU closes its campus for breaks.

<pierce> duress
<pierce> Thinking
<pierce> you have two lotus
<Zairon> ...
<pierce> nice made up format deck
<Zairon> thank you
<pierce> with putrid imp :O
SyntheticAngel
Basic User

Colorado Crew

AngelsFellFirst@hotmail.com Cradle+of+Fat
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 02:43:10 pm »

props: everyone who did well at this event--keep up the good work.
special props go to brennen cook. thank god you finally gave up on gifts. doesn't suit your play style.

slops: me. missing another CO t1 tourny, especailly after I told travis and lou i would try to get to this one.
pueblo co. I hate this town, and being stuck at my parents house every time CU closes its campus for breaks.

Thanks for the special props Steve, but I haven't given up on Gifts quite yet I am still learning with it, but I am having a better time playing Ichorid. Not to mention my lack of eight pieces of power. I am gonna stick with Ichorid for awhile though it is pretty solid.

"Oh, you want Super Kong, you take now!!!!" -Asian guy in Omaha, NE at King Kong burgers.
Colorado Crew: "Is this what it feels like not to have a hand?"
Syvanis
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 02:57:25 pm »

Hey, I am the guy with the hat. Sorry about not trading. I had to go and I wasn't going to wait for the tounrey to get finished. I had things to do. Next time get me in between rounds.

Peace

Hi
LotusHead
Full Members
Basic User

Team Vacaville

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 04:07:47 pm »

These were great reports!

DoubleDrain
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 05:22:04 pm »

Nice report Zach. It always sucks slaying one of the crew in these tournies, but with so many of us always at the higher tables, it's bound to happen, right Wink

Anyways, great times and props to Carl and all who attend these events.

The Colorado Crew

2006 Vintage Champion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: