TheManaDrain.com
September 18, 2020, 08:52:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blacksburg, VA Fun-N-Games Free Legacy Events Every Tuesday 6 PM  (Read 606 times)
jshields
Basic User

View Profile WWW
« on: May 11, 2010, 07:57:48 am »

I believe that the title says it all! 

Every Tuesday at 6:00 PM, Fun-N-Games at 420 North Main Street in Blacksburg, VA now has sanctioned Legacy tournaments that are completely free to play in and are giving out foil promo cards including fnm cards to the top 3-4 places depending on turn out. 
As the store is a very small business, usually we have lots of extra very nice playable overstocks from previous FNM's and releases//prereleases which are given out as prizes with most winners getting multiple promos from what we have available of their choice!

All our legacy events start every Tuesday at 6:00 PM and usually last until around 9:30-10:00 with 4 rounds.  As our store is small, the environment is very much relaxed and casual decks are greatly welcomed as most of our legacy players also play Elder Dragon Highlander.

Additionally, we will be hosting a sanctioned Standard Magic Game Day on the 3rd Saturday in May at 6 PM and will welcome anyone to participate.

Last, but not least we have Magic Events every single weekday at 6:00 PM, with the following schedule and prizes:

Monday 6:00 PM Standard (Free!!)
Tuesday 6:00 PM Legacy (Free!!)
Wednesday 6:00 PM Elder Dragon Highlander Free-for-All (Free, often many players at the same table!  This is something I just love!!!)
Thursday: Cheapo Pack Draft ($5.00, prize given as store credit + promos. Play with reject rares, commons, and uncommons in packs with the same layout as a normal magic booster pack and this is fun!!!)
Friday: FNM Booster Draft ($15.00 prize given as store credit + promo cards)

I sometimes will personally hold big prize events about every other month on Saturday.

Fun-N-Games

420 N. Main Street
Blacksburg, VA 24060

(540) 552-2204
www.Efengie.com

Email me at: jshields@vt.edu for dealer info0

Weekly 6:00 PM Events: (Mon) Standard, (Wed) Elder Dragon Highlander, (Th) Cheapo Draft, (Fri) FNM Draft
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: