TheManaDrain.com
August 19, 2019, 12:54:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free Article] A comprehensive Guide to Dredge Sideboard  (Read 3890 times)
Neonico
Basic User

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2010, 12:08:06 pm »

Here is a small article i wrote for Eternal-Central, speacking of how to build a dredge sideboard to succeed with the deck, and the general strategy to play post-side games with and against the deck.

You can find the article here

Hope you'll find it usefull and you'll enjoy it.

Feel free to comment and give suggestions ! 
voltron00x
Adepts
Basic User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 07:57:30 pm »

Good article, and the deck design is sound.  I'm not sure I agree with siding out Ichorids, though.  I've found that they're actually quite good at letting you fight through hate.  For example, if you have 1 Bridge, and 1 Ichorid in your yard, you can slow dredge, and force an opponent to burn a Rav Trap / Relic / Tormod's because they'll just lose to the Bridge tokens you accumulate.  I mean, do you really think you need Ichorids MORE in game 1 in a Fatestitcher build?  Aren't you often winning turn 2 without even getting those guys into play?  They seem much better suited to slower, post-board games.

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.”

Team East Coast Wins
Suicideking
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 11:49:20 am »

Yeah I like ichorid post board quite a bit.  Im way less a fan of dread return and cabal therapy.  Against tezz theyre all restricted cards so it's hard to get value out of therapy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: