TheManaDrain.com
September 16, 2019, 07:56:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EDH/Commander league in Newington, CT!!!  (Read 752 times)
sorcutt
Basic User

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2011, 05:33:12 pm »

So after the sad demise of Fables Comics in Southington I decided to venture out to a new store.  The closest one to me is Connecticon in Newington, CT.  It's a pretty small shop in an awkward building but the staff is really friendly and welcoming.  It's $30 to join and the prize support is split up between the highest ranking members of the league at the end of the season.  There is a point structure which awards non-cheap combo strategies (for instance winning with a Felidar Sovereign doesn't count nearly as much as being the last man standing).

The season is run over the course of 3-4 months and the person who has accumulated the most points gets the bulk of the prize support, split up between the top 4.  Come out and play some EDH/Commander!!! The league generally meets on Wednesday nights from 7:00pm onwards and on Sundays sometimes at night. You can register up to three generals each season.

This season I'm going to smash face with Karn, Ghost Council, and Omnath, which I just dumped a ton of money into!

Hope to see you there!

-Sean

Current EDH decks:
Ghost Council, Karn, Omnath, Azami
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: