TheManaDrain.com
August 21, 2019, 08:51:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free Article] Scars of Mirrodin Type 4 Set Retro-Review  (Read 1724 times)
JACO
Full Members
Basic User

Don't be a meatball.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 10, 2011, 12:35:34 am »

Welcome back to Eternal Central for yet another Type 4 Set Retro-Review! This time weíll be looking at Scars of Mirrodin. In our quest to form the ultimate Type 4 stack and help you tweak yours, we are going back and exploring in depth all of the last couple of years worth of sets to see what may have been lost in the shuffle.

Iím going to be going back through all of the last sets of the last couple of years and writing Retro-Reviews for the things I didnít pay enough attention to for Type 4, and this is the second in that series. So join us as we delve into the secrets of Scars of Mirrodin in this Retro-Review!

http://www.eternal-central.com/?p=2379

For those who didnít get our notices elsewhere, November is officially Type 4 Month on Eternal Central, and weíll continue to be bringing your more Retro-Reviews of the past couple of years of sets, as well as some articles on fun variants and house rules.

As usual, your comments and thoughts are welcome here or in the comments section on the article itself. Enjoy!

Want to write about Vintage, Legacy, Modern, Type 4, or Commander/EDH? Eternal Central is looking for writers! Contact me. Follow me on Twitter @JMJACO. Follow Eternal Central on Twitter @EternalCentral.
A.-1.
Full Members
Basic User

Team RST

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 03:51:15 pm »

November is officially Type 4 Month on Eternal Central
Every month should be Type 4 month!

Please make an attempt to use proper grammar.
Nefarias
Full Members
Basic User

NefariasAndy
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 05:41:17 pm »

This is a really cool idea. Back when SCG was more lenient on accepting unsolicited articles I considered writing a series of set reviews on past sets (but I'm talking like, Mirage/Tempest block), but then they tightened their policy and I more or less stopped playing Type 4. Any plans to do even older sets in the future?

Team GG's

Quote from: Young Jeezy
This will be the realest shit you ever quote
JACO
Full Members
Basic User

Don't be a meatball.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 06:41:03 pm »

This is a really cool idea. Back when SCG was more lenient on accepting unsolicited articles I considered writing a series of set reviews on past sets (but I'm talking like, Mirage/Tempest block), but then they tightened their policy and I more or less stopped playing Type 4. Any plans to do even older sets in the future?
If you want to join the team there is always room. Smile As of right now I'm planning to basically go back through to maybe Ravnica block, as I didn't really go through with a fine tooth comb the past few years when updating my Type 4 stack. Now I'm paying more attention to it again as I try to lace up the stack. So if you're interested in contributing we are accepting articles!

Want to write about Vintage, Legacy, Modern, Type 4, or Commander/EDH? Eternal Central is looking for writers! Contact me. Follow me on Twitter @JMJACO. Follow Eternal Central on Twitter @EternalCentral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: