TheManaDrain.com
August 17, 2018, 03:01:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grafdigger's Cage: The End of Dredge???  (Read 8537 times)
Soapbot
Basic User

View Profile Email
« on: January 19, 2012, 11:12:03 pm »

Hell Yeah first post of the New Year!!!
Dredge is easily one of my favorite archtypes and playing against hate is not only mentally taxing but very fun as well. I was hurt by the printing of relic of progenitus, devastated by Ravenous trap and the Uncounterable Bojoka Bog. Surgical extraction was meh, but with snapcaster became better. And mental mistep kills the cards we use to get rid of  hate. Now I'm ready to just break my dredge deck apart (kidding) with the printing of Grafdigger's Cage. The card is obviously bonkers against regular decks, its cheap and can be mainboarded. Is this the final act for Dredge and other graveyard decks?....at least till they make some better grave cards. Is there something Dredgers can do to fight back ??  
Prospero
Aequitas
Administrator
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 11:02:32 am »

As there is currently a very active thread on Grafdigger's Cage, I am going to direct you to post there.  If you have a Dredge deck in particular that you would like to discuss, please post a list, the theory behind it and any further opinions that you may have.  

Thread locked - Prospero.

"Iíll break my staff,
Bury it certain fathoms in the earth,
And deeper than did ever plummet sound
Iíll drown my book."

The Return of Superman

Prospero's Art Collection
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: