TheManaDrain.com
December 16, 2019, 01:07:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glaring Spotlight  (Read 1166 times)
serracollector
Basic User

serracollector@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« on: January 15, 2013, 06:44:16 pm »

Not extremly relevant in Vintage as their are only a few Hexproof creatures used in Vintage (Thrun ftw?), but an interesting affect.  Just thought its a cool card that could have possible future implications as more and more Hexproof creatures get printed and the powercreep of walking sticks grows.  Something to keep an eye on for the future?

Also probably too niche, but could be an interesting card for Slash Panther MUD, making all your guys have hexproof and being unblockable.  I mean how many swings do you need with a few 5/3's and 4/2 hasties?

B/R discussions are not allowed outside of Vintage Issues, and that includes signatures.
xouman
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 05:37:45 am »

I haven't thought of it in MUD. That  {3} for the activation may hurt,and honestly the card does nothing by itself, you probably would prefer a panther in its place (or a revoker, even a juggernaut...), but may be worth testing.

Can also be used as a 1 of in bomberman, to save auriok/aven? In a confidant/tinker deck to save confidants and make sure BSC hits? Too niche I'm afraid.
Klep
OMG I'M KLEP!
Administrator
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 10:15:40 am »

I really really want my narrow do-nothing hosers to at least draw a card. If I have to play a card like this, it means the thing it targets is just too much of a problem.

So I suppose I should take The Fringe back out of my sig now...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: