TheManaDrain.com
November 24, 2020, 09:44:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificer Tribe - Master Transmuter ;)  (Read 1633 times)
Random Noob
Basic User

x=0

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2014, 05:06:22 am »

Since Mana Confluence is Christmas for 5 Shop Deck, and I was waiting for it for some years, because its the Key for non Golem Shop Lists in my mind, I came this far:

Artificer Tribe

--Manabase--
4 Mishra's Workshop
4 Mana Confluence
4 City of Brass
3 Cavern of Souls
1 Tolarian Academy
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Emerald
1 Mana Crypt
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Sol Ring
1 Mox Pearl
1 Mox Jet
1 Black Lotus
--Ctrl--
1 Trinisphere
4 Chalice of the Void
4 Tangle Wire
--Buisness--
1 Ancestral Recall
1 Tinker
1 Time Walk
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Thirst for Knowledge
--Creatures--
3 Triskelion
1 Myr Battlesphere
1 Sundering Titan
1 Duplicant
--Artificers--
4 Goblin Welder
4 Master Transmuter
4 Stoneforge Mystic
--Artifakt Stuff--
2 Batterskull
1 Mindslaver
1 Memory Jar
--Sideboard--
4 Grafdigger's Cage
3 Tormod's Crpyt
4 Ethersworn Canonist
4 Thorn of Amethyst

Stoneforge Mytsic, Goblin Welder, and Master Transmuter are Artificers. Welder was ruling Vintage a decade ago, and Stoneforge is a well known card. It's a pain in the heart that Master Transmuter is a card, people use to make Jokes about, especially for the People that had fun in the 4 TFK pregolem era (Master T Slaver).

I don't think going above 20 Beatsticks is a good idea, so my disruption Shell is holding hands on Chalice and Wires, which are doing a good Job with Master T. 3 Maindeck Ethersworn Canonist are quite possible, they share the Tribe Human with Master Tranmsuter, but currently I am happy with the maindeck, when it comes for testing, to see what the list can do.

This list is bringing uncounterable threats, that are cheating bigger uncounterable threats. Its not producing God Draws all day, but it can do pretty solid unfair stuff... unusual unfair stuff :p

Don't know if this list can bring it to the top, but it can do some of the stuff that is desireable. The Stoneforge Package fixes the weakness of the Deck through the life gain, since the Life gauge suffers from the Citys. But Citys bring upsides, when you are raging with Titan. People who tested know, that a bounced Titan can fastly attack the own manabase, this is not an issue here.

The list is free to discuss, maybe the Artificer Tribe could unleash the Master Tramsuter again Smile
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: