TheManaDrain.com
August 18, 2019, 06:40:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Montreal Area Vintage  (Read 1037 times)
wIze
Basic User

View Profile Email
« on: September 22, 2014, 08:02:06 pm »

Hello everyone reading, my name is Mark and my goal is simple:

Id like to increase awareness/participation of the Vintage format in Quebec/Canada as it seems to be the least popular location for the format.
I want to either personally host, or speak to some LGSs to try and set up a tournament date, either once in a while or recurring for Vintage aficionados and the curious alike.

Unfortunately I cannot set up any of this without a general idea of how many people would be interested, and then make the effort to show up.
If this happens a) Ill post more details about the specifics, and b) it would take place, as the subject line states, around the Montreal/Laval area (west-island, ndg, st-laurent, decarie, etc.. there are many possible venues).

So please, post below if this is something you would look forward to. I'm very excited to play Vintage with a wide array of people and would love it if I could start that off by playing with some locals so we can get together often, with ease due to proximity (that being said, out of townees are obviously more than welcome to a) post here and b) come and play).

Lets try and get this thing going!
Varal
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 02:54:08 am »

Send me a PM and I can introduce you to some vintage players. I actually need to playtest for the Eternal Week-End so I'd love to play some games. There is some spots left if you want to go Philadelphia in October. Most games are played in non-tournament settings but Tome2 organizes proxy events a few times a year. The Game Keeper organized a non-proxy event at the last GP Montreal.
wIze
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 09:56:02 am »

sent you a pm, though not quite sure it sent
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: