TheManaDrain.com
September 23, 2019, 05:00:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Are you attending the N.Y.S.E. Open III and also interested in purchasing an illustrated playmat?
Yes, I would buy one.
Yes, I would buy two.
Yes, I would buy three.
I am attending the event, but I am not interested in a playmat.
I am not attending the event, but I am interested in at least one playmat.
I am not attending the event, and I am not interested in a playmat.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Commemorative Playmat For The N.Y.S.E. Open III  (Read 4469 times)
Greg
Adepts
Basic User

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2015, 11:42:23 pm »

Hey there, everybody!

I'm going to mirror Will's dice thread in order to try and gauge interest on my illustrated playmat for this upcoming N.Y.S.E. Open event. This is a rough mock-up of what it will look like when it's eventually printed:

Last year, I had around 30 playmats printed and sold out of them almost immediately. Several N.Y.S.E. Open participants were upset that they missed out on a chance to purchase one. I felt bad, but I had no good data to determine how many to print and didn't anticipate selling out so quickly. I didn't consider making a thread beforehand.

This poll will help me figure out an appropriate amount of playmats to bring to the event. Similarly, if you are interested in a playmat but aren't going to be able to attend the event, I will be happy to save one for you and mail it to you. Smile

Here's a photograph of last year's printed playmat:

Thanks for participating!
Will
Veritas
Adepts
Basic User

Wmagzoo7
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 12:27:53 am »

I'm interested in at least one playmat and possibly up to three (I voted 3). The mat looks phenomenal and I definitely want one to play with, last year's playmat is what I currently use and I can't wait to use this!

The artist formerly known as Wmagzoo7

"If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable" - Seneca
Prospero
Aequitas
Administrator
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 09:11:46 am »

I admit that my opinion is probably the most biased (well, maybe the second most biased), but I love this mat. 

I look forward to buying several.

"Iíll break my staff,
Bury it certain fathoms in the earth,
And deeper than did ever plummet sound
Iíll drown my book."

The Return of Superman

Prospero's Art Collection
EyeOfTheStorm
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 09:53:06 am »

Not sure if I can make the event, but I absolutely want a mat.
Pokey
Full Members
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 03:03:33 pm »

I definitely want one.  I was one of the players that didn't get one because they were sold out last year.

Team Red Deck Wins
worstbandnameever
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 01:36:16 pm »

I'm also unsure if I will be able to attend this year but I picked up lasted years and still use it all the time.  I would love to own one of these and support the events, even if I'm unable to attend.
Greg
Adepts
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 01:22:32 pm »

Thank you to everybody that has voted.

I'm still hoping to get some more feedback on this. If you're reading this thread, I'd really appreciate it if you would vote for the choice most accurate to you. Smile
infant_no_1
Tournament Organizers
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 10:43:24 pm »

I am not attending NYSE (new job & no vacation), but I do want at least 3 of these.
I'm super sad I didn't get a chance to buy one last year (I got screwed on vacation from the old job & didn't get to go)

fendog
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 02:23:01 am »

Mark me down for at least one. You've got a beautiful style to your artwork: bold, whimsical yet evocative. I really like that funky looking tree Very Happy
infant_no_1
Tournament Organizers
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2015, 09:30:31 pm »

Greg, wehn are you going to let us know to throw money at you? Smile

Greg
Adepts
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2015, 02:42:30 pm »

Greg, wehn are you going to let us know to throw money at you? Smile

Fairly soon! I'm about to look into getting these printed up for the event in the coming days. Smile

If you would like to order a playmat but will not be at the event in June, please private message me. Let me know how many you'd like to order along with your email address.

I will reach out to everybody later in the month with more details. Thanks, everyone!
Moy
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2015, 03:17:13 pm »

I'd like one Smile
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: