TheManaDrain.com
August 20, 2019, 03:50:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TMD VL Season 3 Trimester 1  (Read 2058 times)
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« on: January 17, 2016, 03:37:35 am »

With Season 2 behind us and a revamped roster we are ready to start Season 3 of The Mana Drain's Vintage League!  For this season we have the following roster for your viewing pleasure!

Brian Kelly - Season 1 & 2 Champion
Thomas Dixon - Season 2 Finalist
Joshua Potucek
Matthew Gottshall
Sullivan Brophy
Matthew Murray
JP Kohler
Mikey Mahr
Sean Ottaway
Keith Grim

Same time slot as usual! Sunday, 1/17 at 9est/6pst on http://www.twitch.tv/hammybone/
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 05:57:51 pm by Space_Stormy » Logged

Tune in to coverage of The Mana Drain Vintage League! Sundays @ 9est/6pst: www.twitch.tv/hammybone
-Samuel Alaimo-
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 03:48:01 am »

With Season 2 behind us and a revamped roster we are ready to start Season 3 of The Mana Drain's Vintage League!  For this season we have the following roster for your viewing pleasure!

Brian Kelly - Season 1 & 2 Champion
Thomas Dixon - Season 2 Finalist
Joshua Potucek
Matthew Gottshall
Sullivan Brophy
Matthew Murray
JP Kohler
Mickey Mahr
Sean Ottaway
Keith Grim

Same time slot as usual! Sunday, 1/17 at 9est/6pst on http://www.twitch.tv/hammybone/

Match Order for Round 1:

1.) Matthew Gottshall vs Matthew Murray
2.) Sean Ottaway vs Joshua Potucek
3.) Brian Kelly vs JP Kohler
4.) Mickey Mahr vs Sullivan Brophy
5.) Keith Grim vs Thomas Dixon

Tune in to coverage of The Mana Drain Vintage League! Sundays @ 9est/6pst: www.twitch.tv/hammybone
-Samuel Alaimo-
xouman
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 01:02:59 pm »

May I assume that these matches are no longer uploaded to youtube?

Good luck to all the participants!
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 04:21:30 pm »

May I assume that these matches are no longer uploaded to youtube?

Good luck to all the participants!

You assume wrong! New season, new year, new me! I am making a new youtube channel for it and when I upload it, I will link it in this thread.

-Samuel Alaimo-
xouman
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 04:42:41 pm »

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 12:44:49 am »

Awesome stream tonight! Videos to be posted and linked here in the next few days.  Thanks to everyone who watched!

-Samuel Alaimo-
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 07:00:36 am »

For everyone who missed the stream, watch it here on Youtube!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMkXNt5vMPs&list=PLrGhZpaQ-xBWKGBtw7dyQkn6WMjpc4yuQ

-Samuel Alaimo-
xouman
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 02:17:13 pm »

Thank you! I already watched the matches, it was a blast!
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 04:15:58 pm »

Week 2 tonight at 9est/6pst on http://www.twitch.tv/hammybone/

Come join us for a nice night of Vintage magic!

Order for tonight:

Matthew Gottshall vs Sean Ottaway
Josh Potucek vs Brian Kelly
Mickey Mahr vs Matthew Murray
Keith Seals vs Sullivan Brophy
Tom Dixon vs JP Kohler

-Samuel Alaimo-
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2016, 03:26:08 pm »

Another awesome night!  Cockatrice went down a couple times but we were able to get all the matches done!  Either tonight or early tomorrow i'll have the YouTube videos up for everyone who missed it!

-Samuel Alaimo-
oshkoshhaitsyosh
Adepts
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 05:57:34 pm »

Woohoo it was so much fun! Can't wait to battle shops next Sunday with my Turbo Tezz/Mentor list!!!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 11:17:10 pm by oshkoshhaitsyosh » Logged

Team Josh Potucek
xouman
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 06:24:07 pm »

I just managed to see last twitch transmission, watching 2 and a half matches. Congrats to the winners of the night!
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 06:47:06 am »

I just managed to see last twitch transmission, watching 2 and a half matches. Congrats to the winners of the night!

Awesome!! For everyone who missed it, here is matches for week 2!! 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrGhZpaQ-xBUFQaz5bXOK2j80tLkrutXv

-Samuel Alaimo-
xouman
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2016, 04:41:45 pm »

Seen! Thanks for sharing and for the great comments from you and Lance!
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2016, 10:46:38 pm »

Seen! Thanks for sharing and for the great comments from you and Lance!

Thank ya! Appreciate the positive feedback.  Lance will hopefully be able to be a permanent addition as he was a blast to cast with.  Also he will have cam next week to sweeten the look up a bit.

-Samuel Alaimo-
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2016, 05:05:03 pm »

Week 3 tonight at 9est/6pst on http://www.twitch.tv/hammybone/ !!

Last week of the trimester and then new decks!! After this week we will be taking 2 weeks off for the Super Bowl and Valentines day coming back on 2/21

Order for tonight:

JP Kohler vs  Sullivan Brophy
Sean Ottaway vs Brian Kelly
Matthew Gottshall vs Mickey Mahr
Josh Potucek vs Tom Dixon
Keith Seals vs  Matthew Murray

-Samuel Alaimo-
oshkoshhaitsyosh
Adepts
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2016, 11:13:42 pm »

Well, I'm sorry to the viewers who were watching my match tonight. Totally punted game 2. I had the chance to cast balance turn 1 putting my opponent to 2 cards in hand. But instead I played out Time Vault instead like a Jackass. The excitement of Time Vault and being at a computer screen totally trumped the correct play in Balance at that point. I am disgusted and disturbed I didn't make the correct play. I saw it right after I made the incorrect play. Ugh well safe to say I won't make that mistake again...SMH  Sad

Team Josh Potucek
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2016, 01:46:01 pm »

Well, I'm sorry to the viewers who were watching my match tonight. Totally punted game 2. I had the chance to cast balance turn 1 putting my opponent to 2 cards in hand. But instead I played out Time Vault instead like a Jackass. The excitement of Time Vault and being at a computer screen totally trumped the correct play in Balance at that point. I am disgusted and disturbed I didn't make the correct play. I saw it right after I made the incorrect play. Ugh well safe to say I won't make that mistake again...SMH  Sad

It happens! No worries man.  Still a great job overall and same with everyone last night!  Videos are rendering as we speak and then uploads so we should have everything on youtube by tonight!! 

Everyone enjoy their well-deserved break and everyone enjoy Super Bowl Sunday and Valentines day!  See you guys on 2/21!

-Samuel Alaimo-
xouman
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2016, 03:50:02 pm »

I just watched your game in twitch (thanks again Samuel!) and imho you should have played balance asap not only in second game, but also in first one. But of course this is my perspective sitting confortably in my sofa, I cannot know what would have I done in your place. Besides you have shown lots of times that you are a great player. Those plays punished you the rest of the round, better luck next time.
Space_Stormy
Basic User

Trinket Mage or bust!

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2016, 05:21:46 pm »

Check out week 3 here on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrGhZpaQ-xBXDH69gTGrRp3h8opkS6mgp

See you all in 2 weeks!! 2/21 is our next stream
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 06:39:24 pm by Space_Stormy » Logged

-Samuel Alaimo-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: