TheManaDrain.com
August 21, 2019, 08:39:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Play testing on Cockatrice  (Read 1038 times)
MattInTheHat83
Basic User

View Profile Email
« on: February 03, 2016, 08:31:44 am »

Hello all,

I am new to TMD and still a bit of a rookie in the vintage scene. Unfortunately, due to my terrible work schedule, getting in playtesting is very difficult for me. I would love to get some games in on cockatrice, but the second I mention that I'm a little rusty with the program, people drop on me. If anyone is out there who wants to playtest, and has a little patience as I reacquaint myself with the program, please don't hesitate to hit me up. On Cockatrice I'm MattInTheHat83

I'm looking to test various Oath builds against the full vintage spectrum. Thanks in advance.

Matt
Varal
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 09:41:52 am »

Just don't mention that you're rusty. As long as you know that you click end of turn when you're done and pass when your opponent is at the end, you should be fine. Few shortcuts like CTRL+I to roll the initial die, CTRL+M to draw/mulligan the initial hand, right click + drag make arrows and right clicking gave you pretty much all the options you need.
Khahan
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 10:48:54 am »

Hello all,

I am new to TMD and still a bit of a rookie in the vintage scene. Unfortunately, due to my terrible work schedule, getting in playtesting is very difficult for me. I would love to get some games in on cockatrice, but the second I mention that I'm a little rusty with the program, people drop on me. If anyone is out there who wants to playtest, and has a little patience as I reacquaint myself with the program, please don't hesitate to hit me up. On Cockatrice I'm MattInTheHat83

I'm looking to test various Oath builds against the full vintage spectrum. Thanks in advance.

Matt

I'm often on sometime between 8:30p and 10:30p EST monday thru Friday for a little while. User name on cockatrice is khahan.  Feel free to add me and send a private message to start a game any time you see me on.

Team - One Man Show.   yes, the name is ironic.
MattInTheHat83
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 11:42:04 am »

Has anyone else had problems with Cockatrice freezing their computer? It's brand new and never had an issue.
Khahan
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 03:01:02 pm »

Nope none.   Have you tried removing it and reinstalling it? 
Is it freezing at the same point all the time or does it vary?

Team - One Man Show.   yes, the name is ironic.
MattInTheHat83
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 03:56:58 pm »

I just reinstalled it this morning. It freezes mid-game, but I can't identify a specific sequence of actions or events that cause it. And it doesn't just freeze itself. It freezes my entire computer up. So aggravating. I will try a reinstall tomorrow and see if that helps.
TheWhiteDragon
Basic User

ericdm69@hotmail.com MrMiller2033 ericdm696969
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 12:27:18 am »

I'm Thewhitedragon69 on cockatrice...hit me up.

"I know to whom I owe the most loyalty, and I see him in the mirror every day." - Starke of Rath
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: