TheManaDrain.com
March 31, 2020, 04:04:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Article -- Mirrodin Creatures Part II  (Read 968 times)
Rakso
« on: November 17, 2003, 12:22:08 am »

http://www.starcitygames.com/php/news/expandnews.php?Article=6188

Quote Vengeur masqué troisième
Il vole aux riches pour donner aux pauvres
Pour voler aux pauvres pour garder pour lui

Un deux trois quatre!

Vengeur Masqué! (x 3)

Vengeur Masqué
Roule en Rolls Rohïce
Vengeur Masqué
Mange chez Fauchon
Mengeur Vasqué
Avale la fumée
Aldo Maccione
Habite à Neuilly
Vengeur Masqué
Va nous éclater

(solo)

Ouuuaaaahahaha...

Vengeur Masqué! (x 6)

Merciiiihihihi... Bonsoiiiir...
Toad
Crazy Frenchman
Adepts
Basic User

112347045 yoshipd@hotmail.com toadtmd
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 05:14:41 am »

I've not read the article yet, I just wanted to say Ludwig Van 88 kicks asses. Seriously, all you have to do now is to open Kazaa or whatever else and start downloading their songs, especially those from the "Oulala 2: la Mission" album. These guys are soooooooo good.

PS for Morefling : I'm not interested by what you are going to say about french music. Download, listen, and ask for the french nationality then  
waSP
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 09:09:05 am »

Has Rakso been reading Steve's articles again?  Slith Firewalker in Sligh!!!!!  Chrome Mox to fix the curve!!!!!  Go old tech!

Plated Slagwurm deserved a mention, it is better than Iridescent Angel, an occasional reanimation target in Control heavy metas.
jpmeyer
fancy having a go at it?
Adepts
Basic User

badplayermeyer
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2003, 10:11:46 am »

Quote from: Toad+Nov. 17 2003,05:14
Quote (Toad @ Nov. 17 2003,05:14)I've not read the article yet, I just wanted to say Ludwig Van 88 kicks asses. Seriously, all you have to do now is to open Kazaa or whatever else and start downloading their songs, especially those from the "Oulala 2: la Mission" album. These guys are soooooooo good.

PS for Morefling : I'm not interested by what you are going to say about french music. Download, listen, and ask for the french nationality then  
I dl'ed that album like two weeks ago.  It's pretty gassy.

Team Meandeck: "As much as I am a clueless, credit-stealing, cheating homo I do think we would do well to consider the current stage of the Vintage community." -Smmenen
Ryan
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 07:53:37 am »

Quote Ludwig Van 88 kicks asses. Seriously, all you have to do now is to open Kazaa or whatever else and start downloading their songs, especially those from the "Oulala 2: la Mission" album. These guys are soooooooo good.

Haha... They seem like the French counterpart to the Danish Red Warszawa.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: