TheManaDrain.com
January 24, 2022, 04:00:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maryland: 5 card Proxy  (Read 4602 times)
Lexor
« on: June 12, 2003, 04:35:04 am »

Here's the deal Games Comics and Stuff in Glen Burnie, MD is haveing a 5 card proxy Type 1 tourny on July 19th. There will be a 10 dollar entry fee with a garenteed $100 top prize. Note, that this is not a maximum all the money collected for the tourniment will be added to the prize pool. This is Glen Burnie's first Type 1 tourny so we are not too sure how many people are going to show up. So I want as much support as we can get. The time has yet to be determined so check http://www.gamescomicsstuff.com/ in a few days for details.
gronx
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2003, 06:36:45 pm »

I will be there no doubt, along with some other NoVa's.  One thing, the 19th is a thursday, is that right?

Its about time Maryland started holding some tourneys, Im tired of always going south.  
Phantom Tape Worm
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 10:07:45 pm »

That's thursday july 19th, right?  Hmm...The perfect warm up for gen con.  Count me in.
Azhrei
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2003, 10:23:44 pm »

Thursday? Who the hell has a tournament on a Thursday?
gronx
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2003, 02:32:08 am »

Phantom, word.

Quick question, since this is obviously not sanctioned, will scourge be legal?  If so, is gush restricted or will it be a tog infested environment?
Lexor
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 03:47:59 am »

Quick Clarification:
JULY 19th is a Saterday where as JUNE 19th is a Thursday. The Tournement will be helo on Saterday JULY 19th.

Despite the fact that its not sanctioned the only reason it will be unsanctioned is to allow for 5 proxy cards. I know Ill be proxying Islands. Therefore, as the tournement will be held in July the DCI has dictated the Scourge is in fact legal and the both Gush and Mind'd Desire are Restricted. So in the DCI's infanant wisdom out tournement will adhear to thoughs policies.

I think Phantom is right though this is pretty much a warm up session for Gen Con, so bring out your best for a trial by the fireing squad. Hope to see you all there!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: