TheManaDrain.com
January 20, 2020, 08:24:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Announcement] 2/3/07 Legacy Tourney in Central PA ***100% Prize Payout!!!***  (Read 748 times)
The Cisco Kid
Basic User

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2006, 11:54:11 pm »

The following is quoted from Solpugid on The Source. Being an avid fan of Legacy and generally interested in playing more often, I have been in contact with him and would be happy to answer those questions I can and forward those questions I cannot. Also, contact info will be included at the end of this post.

Saturday, February 3 (day after groundhog day!), at 12:45 pm I will be holding a privately organized tourney. This means no official judge.

It will be held in Huntingdon Pennsylvania, specifically at Juniata College. The address is 1600 Moore Street (signs to Juniata are all around town). The event will be in Brumbaugh Science Center (large dome-fronted building on Moore Street), in Alumni Hall (auditorium at the very front of Brumbaugh, visible from the street). Don't worry, the campus is small so it's very easy to find.

The entry fee will be $15. This money will go to a 100% prize payout, with exact prize split based on number of players. Something like this:

10 participants:
1st: $60
2nd: $40
3rd: $25
4th: $25

20 participants:
1st: $120
2nd: $60
3rd and 4th: $30
5th-8th: $15

Food will probably not be readily available (though we can order pizza or subs for anyone who wants it), so bring some lunch.

Anyone need any more info? Please ask.
Phone number: 814-571-2037
E-mail: Selegsm04@juniata.edu
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 11:13:00 am by The Cisco Kid » Logged

Only the heroic and the mad follow mountain goat trails...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: