TheManaDrain.com
December 09, 2019, 01:44:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Greetings  (Read 1751 times)
Godder
Remington Steele
Administrator
Basic User

"Steele here"

walfootrot@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 23, 2007, 08:03:53 pm »

From me ("the Wishor") to you ("the Wishee")

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the Wishee.

This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal. This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the Wishor are acknowledged. This greeting implies no promise by the Wishor to actually implement any of the wishes. This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain Wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the Wishor. This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer" or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

Quote from: Remington Steele
That's what I like about you, Laura - you're always willing to put my neck on the line.
Matt
Post like a butterfly, Mod like a bee.
Adepts
Basic User

King of the Jews!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 12:07:32 am »

Summer? Fuck New Zealand.

http://www.goodgamery.com/pmo/c025.GIF
----------------------
SpenceForHire2k7: Its unessisary
SpenceForHire2k7: only spelled right
SpenceForHire2k7: <= world english teach evar
----------------------
noitcelfeRmaeT
{Team Hindsight}
LotusHead
Full Members
Basic User

Team Vacaville

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 01:48:25 am »

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low  celebration of the summer solstice holiday,

Lost in the details. Hah! (I got fooled too. A band "Snog" sent this to me (they're from Australia))

Eddie
Full Members
Basic User

Mr. Monster

Lord_Kwakkie@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 10:15:12 am »

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low  celebration of the summer solstice holiday,

Lost in the details. Hah! (I got fooled too. A band "Snog" sent this to me (they're from Australia))

Lol, I love Snog.

No room in the house exceeds a length of twenty-five feet, let alone fifty feet, let alone fifty-six and a half feet, and yet Chad and Daisy's voices are echoing, each call responding with an entirely separate answer. In the living room, Navidson discovers the echoes emanating from a dark, doorless hallway which has appeared out of nowhere in the west wall.

House of Leaves - Danielewski
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: