TheManaDrain.com
April 25, 2019, 05:45:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swiss Vintage League Tournament 28.3.2010  (Read 541 times)
Tempus
Basic User

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2010, 07:27:58 am »

Welcome,

The second swiss Vintage league tournament of this year is coming up!

Date: 3/28/2010
Universitätsstr. 6
8006 Zurich
CH-Switzerland

Travelling:
By train:
Check connection to Zurich HB on www.sbb.ch
from there: Tram 6/10 to "ETH/Universitätsspital"
By car:
There are some parking slots. You can find the route here: http://forum.wog.ch/attachment.php?a...2&d=1226069670

Entry fee: CHF. 20.--/ Eur. 13.50.--
Time: 10am - around 5pm; T8 until around 8pm
Doors: 9am
Maximum players: ~70
DCI: no

-Please register on time! (the earlier the better)
-Please sign out ASAP if you cant make it
-Take a _readable_ decklist to the tournament site!
-10 proxies per deck are allowed!
-Proxy-regulations: Edit a Magic-the-Gathering-card so that everybody can clearly identify the proxy. Cardname and Manacost need to be clear and in English. If the card isnt a "typical" vintage card (e.g. P9, drains, bazaar of baghdad, duals), also state cardtype, abilities, power/toughness etc. Please DO NOT PRINT PROXIES ON PAPER and put them into sleeves! Under specific circumstances, the thickness of a sleeve with a print in it can give unallowed information to the player while in the library. Gathering this kind of information is considered severe cheating and is fined with a disqualification according to DCI regulations. We dont disqualify people unless they are _clearly_ cheating for their advantage in the tournament and it didnt happen before. But dont do it anyway..
-The current DCI restriction & banning list is significant
-The lottery drawing is sponsered by Marcel Stocker, known as FRAMATOUR on ebay
-We sell nonalcoholic beverages for gastronomical but affordabale prices and cheap sandwiches and hotdogs

PAYOUT:
1. Mox Pearl Ultd
2. 1x Mana Drain engl
3. 3x Polluted Delta
4. 3x Chalice of the Void
5.-8. (pickpool)
3x Null Rod
4x Meddling Mage
4x Foil Ninja of the Deep Hours
1x Flooded Strand

Lottery drawing:
VL 1: 1x altered Card
VL 2: n/A

This tournament is relevant for the annual CHvintageleague ranking. Last year, the winner of the league (reaching the most points among all players during the season) received a BLACK LOTUS in addition to any prices he won during the season! There are prices for the top 8 (!!) players of the year.

The point system and the current ranking can be found here: http://forum.wog.ch/attachment.php?a...2&d=1226069670

Register here in this thread or send an email to: chvintageleague [*at] gmail.com

yukizora
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 12:46:42 am »

Yay! I couldn't be there at the last one, but I'll be here this time and I'm looking forward to play my first Vintage tournament.
Tempus
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 06:03:45 am »

Nice, see you on sunday

bosoxdave
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 07:46:41 am »

I know this is way off topic.

I just got back (about 12 hours ago) from visiting Switzerland, Geneva and Zermatt in particular, and you have a stunningly beautiful country.  I thoroughly enjoyed my trip!

Dave

/endjack

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: