TheManaDrain.com
February 20, 2019, 06:57:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free Article] Mirrodin Besieged Type 4 Set Retro-Review  (Read 888 times)
JACO
Full Members
Basic User

Don't be a meatball.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 04, 2011, 01:39:20 pm »

Welcome back to Eternal Central for another Type 4 set review! This time weíll be looking at Mirrodin Besieged. Whatís that, you say? Mirrodin Besieged in an old set that came out like 9 months ago in February 2011?

Yeah, yeah; I know. But I never looked through it in its entirety to explore the full potential the set would have on Type 4 stacks across the globe. Iím going to be going back through all of the last sets of the last couple of years and writing Retro-Reviews for the things I didnít pay enough attention to for Type 4, and this is the first in that series. After researching and reviewing in preparation for this article, I can say that Mirrodin Besieged is a very good set in terms of Type 4 applicability, and is full of cards that are likely to make your stack better. So if you havenít already added all of the Mirrodin Besieged cards to your own Type 4 stack, or are just curious what I think is good, giddy up and join me for a Retro-Review!

http://www.eternal-central.com/?p=2363

As usual, your comments and thoughts are welcome here or in the comments section on the article itself. Enjoy!

Want to write about Vintage, Legacy, Modern, Type 4, or Commander/EDH? Eternal Central is looking for writers! Contact me. Follow me on Twitter @JMJACO. Follow Eternal Central on Twitter @EternalCentral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: