TheManaDrain.com
February 20, 2019, 07:35:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Primer on Posting Pics in Your Thread.  (Read 3826 times)
LotusHead
Full Members
Basic User

Team Vacaville

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2014, 08:39:32 pm »

Alright, my old thread is lost, so here is a quick and dirty one. A link to this thread is posted in my signature at the bottom of any posts I make. Enjoy.

To post pics, you must first take pics, and upload them to some host site. I've been using Photobucket for my TMD Tourney Reports.

I opened a new browser, so this site, and photobucket are available to me by clicking window button at top of screen.

With Photobucket, I can just click on the IMG link which copies the link so I just paste it here.  If everything works, then clicking on the PREVIEW button at bottom of TMD should show the pic in the thread.

If you wanted to post some random pic from the internet (say, Google Image)

Then find your pic in separate window, right click on the pic and COPY PIC LOCATION, then paste that location here on TMD in your thread.  The HIGHLIGHT the link with your mouse, and click on the Insert Image button at top of TMD thread (where you can do Bold, Smileyface, etc).   This will surround your link int he text with URL= and /URL (with [  and ] symbols around each part.  Again, check with Preview button to make sure it works.

This even works for Facebook pics, as long as you check the Preview button to be sure.

And finally, it works on pics of Magic Cards from other websites.  Just copy pic location, use the IMG button, and check view preview.

Enjoy!

Set topic to sticky.  Thanks -  Prospero
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 04:19:45 pm by LotusHead » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: