TheManaDrain.com
April 19, 2019, 05:28:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fate Reforged  (Read 4534 times)
Wagner
Basic User

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2015, 10:31:40 am »

New set is in!

Seems like an auto-in. It won't always be able to clear the board, but shoudl do it often enough. Worse scenario, it's a Bolt that saves you 9 damage.

This guy is pretty brittle, but gives Buyback to all your stuff, which seems damn strong. Lifelink is added gravy in case you start doing Urza Rage every turn Razz

I really like this one. An instant clone with some bounce is awesome for me.

New Wrath, do we still need more?

This is looking damn good to me. Hitting everyone for 2 each turn is nothing to scoff at, and it's pretty hard to remove too. The raise dead part is also very potent.

Most of the time will be a 10/10 with reach, not bad, but hardly good enough.

Wagner
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 11:36:53 am »

Really, not one else posting? I'll continue then!

Ghastly Conscription
 5 B B
Sorcery
Exile all creature cards from target player's graveyard in a face-down pile, shuffle that pile, then manifest those cards.

I think this is one of the most hilarious cards to have in a Typd 4, and it's plenty powerful too!

A bit situationnal, but as an instant it can do some crazy good late game things.

Seems crazy good, but remember you'll most likely only get sorcery stuff sent back to your hand, so it's a good drawer, but it's also pretty risky if you play with 40 card decks. Any one have thoughts on this?

Not quite Prophetic Bolt, but a nice little card still.

Lysyc12
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 06:52:54 pm »

Not a ton of cards I'll be adding to my stack, but the ones that are going in seem like good ones!  I really like the manifest mechanic in particular and the way it can play with morph.

In no particular order I'll definitely be adding:
Ugin
Soulfire Grand Master
Reality Shift (really interesting removal option)
Suppliant Form

And maybe:
Rally the Ancestors
Ethereal Ambush (Potential nasty surprise and, if nothing else, two 2/2s at instant speed that keep your opponents guessing isn't terrible)
Tasigur
Ghastly Conscription
Soulflayer (I'm a sucker for possible mix and match monsters and this one has a better possible array of abilities the Cairn Wanderer)
Crux of Fate (probably not, but I'll be checking to see if this is better than any of my current wraths)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: