TheManaDrain.com
August 20, 2019, 04:23:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Commander 2015  (Read 518 times)
Lysyc12
Basic User

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2015, 06:21:27 am »

New Commander Product!  Figured I'd list some of what I see as Type 4 stack additions, seeing as no one put anything up for BfZ (I just added Void Winnower, Scour from Existence, Brutal Expulusion, Ulamog, and Desolation Twin).

Kalemne's Captain   {3} {W} {W}
Creature -Giant Soldier
Vigilance
{5} {W} {W}: Monstrosity 3
When Kalemne's Captain becomes monstrous, exile all artifact and enchantments.
5/5

Solid beater and good mass artifact and enchantment control.  All around good utility guy and the vigilance and exile are nice extra touches.

Æthersnatch  {4} {U} {U}
Instant
Gain control of target spell. You may choose new targets for it.

I already run Commandeer and this seems better.  I'll still probably run both though, since the other can potentially not eat up my spell for the turn.

Deadly Tempest   {4} {B} {B}
Sorcery
Destroy all creatures.  Each player looses life equal to the number of creatures he or she controlled that were destroyed this way.

Yet another Wrath.  I'll have to check to see how this compares to my others, but maybe.

Mizzix's Mastery   {3} {R}
Sorcery
Exile target card that's an instant or sorcery from your graveyard.  For each card copied this way, copy it, and you may cast the copy without paying it's mana cost.  Exile Mizzix's Mastery.
Overload  {5} {R} {R} {R}

Finally!  A Recoup/Past in Flames I can play!  I've been toying around with Sins of the Past, but it usually underwhelms.  This seem WAY better!

Blade of Selves  {2}
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature has myriad
Equip  {4}

This seems fantastic!  While I'm usually hesitant about any cards in my stack that don't do anything by themselves, this seems powerful/easy enough to use to be worth it.
Wagner
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 06:36:58 am »

Pretty small yet amazing set. Here are a few others I think shoudl go in.

Mystic Confluence
    3 U U
Instant
Choose three. You may choose the same mode more than once.
• Counter target spell unless its controller pays 3.
• Return target creature to its owner's hand.
• Draw a card.

This can be draw 3 or bounce and draw 2, which is perfectly acceptable as an instant.

Rite of the Raging Storm
    3 R R
Enchantment
Creatures named Lightning Rager can't attack you or planeswalkers you control.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player puts a 5/1 red Elemental creature token named Lightning Rager onto the battlefield. It has trample, haste, and "At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice this creature."

Not the most broken one, but I do like it. It's hard to remove and makes sure your opponents kill themselves much faster while you watch. Amazing design.

Anya, Merciless Angel
    3 R W
Legendary Creature - Angel
Flying
Anya, Merciless Angel gets +3/+3 for each opponent whose life total is less than half his or her starting life total.
As long as an opponent's life total is less than half his or her starting life total, Anya has indestructible.

This will almost always be a 7/7 or 10/10 indestructible flyier. No haste though, but might be good enough.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: