TheManaDrain.com
April 25, 2019, 07:00:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy Challenge and League on MODO  (Read 934 times)
matori
Basic User

McLovin

View Profile Email
« on: February 11, 2016, 04:20:37 am »

So Legacy get its own Challenge and League.
Prices for Top8 seems really good.
Legacy Daily Events and the eight-player single-elimination queue will be discontinued.
http://magic.wizards.com/en/MTGO/articles/archive/magic-online/february-2016-event-updates-2016-02-10
enderfall
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 09:36:05 pm »

Thanks for sharing this. I'm still surprised that they don't have Vintage as a league yet on MTGO. I'm not sure if any format would benefit greater than Vintage would by having a league. So many of us are busy people and sitting in front of a computer for 3+ hours on a weekday night starting at 9:30pm is not really feasible, but I digress. At least they finally got Legacy on the league rotation. I may join these just on principle to see how well I can fit these into my crazy schedule.
matori
Basic User

McLovin

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 03:12:41 am »

If anybody is interested here are Top16 decklists from Legacy Challenge on MODO:
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/mtgo-standings/legacy-premier-2016-03-13

I was unable to play, but I saw some familiar Vintage players enlisted before challenge started.
Wining Dredge list is almost the same like one I wanted to play.
Islandswamp
Tournament Organizers
Basic User

MTGGoldfish Writer

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 12:19:00 pm »

Thanks for sharing this. I'm still surprised that they don't have Vintage as a league yet on MTGO. I'm not sure if any format would benefit greater than Vintage would by having a league. So many of us are busy people and sitting in front of a computer for 3+ hours on a weekday night starting at 9:30pm is not really feasible, but I digress. At least they finally got Legacy on the league rotation. I may join these just on principle to see how well I can fit these into my crazy schedule.

I've been playing legacy lately just because I can play in the leagues, as opposed to the daily events that I couldn't seem to play in and the two player queues that never earn you a pack of cards.

I admit I was completely against leagues at first but after being more realistic with my expectations I came to realize that leagues were a lot better for me. I would love to play in a vintage one.

Check out my articles @ www.mtggoldfish.com  www.puremtgo.com Follow me on Twitter: @josephfiorinijr - Watch me make EPIC PUNTS on Twitch.TV @ http://www.twitch.tv/josephfiorini06

Just like a car crash,
Just like a knife.
My favorite weapon
is the look in your eyes.
You've run out of lies...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: