TheManaDrain.com
August 18, 2019, 07:29:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Are you attending the N.Y.S.E. Open IV and also interested in purchasing an illustrated playmat?  (Voting closed: June 12, 2016, 02:10:05 pm)
Yes, I would buy one. - 13 (59.1%)
Yes, I would buy two. - 0 (0%)
Yes, I would buy three. - 0 (0%)
I am attending the event, but I am not interested in a playmat. - 2 (9.1%)
I am not attending the event, but I am interested in at least one playmat. - 7 (31.8%)
I am not attending the event, and I am not interested in a playmat. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Commemorative Playmat For The N.Y.S.E. Open IV  (Read 2881 times)
Greg
Adepts
Basic User

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2016, 02:10:05 pm »

It's that time of year again, folks!

Last year, I asked TMD to help me figure out an appropriate amount of my illustrated N.Y.S.E. III playmats to print. Unlike the year before that, I printed what seemed to be a nearly exact amount of playmats necessary to meet the demand. Please, if you wouldn't mind, help me gauge the correct amount to print for this upcoming event, as well. If you'd like a playmat but won't be able to physically attend the event, then I'd be happy to mail one to you. I shipped a dozen or so last year without any issues.

Thank you for the continued support, everybody. I have a lot of fun creating these images and it makes me happy to know that my fellow Vintage players appreciate my work.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the greatest unsanctioned Vintage event of the year. Smile
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:34:41 pm by Greg » Logged
Prospero
Aequitas
Administrator
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 07:41:14 pm »

This mat is one of the highlights of the Vintage year.  Great work, as always, Greg.

"Iíll break my staff,
Bury it certain fathoms in the earth,
And deeper than did ever plummet sound
Iíll drown my book."

The Return of Superman

Prospero's Art Collection
shrewarmies
Full Members
Basic User

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 10:35:39 pm »

I bought one last year and will buy one again if offered.

I can not attend the event but happy to support these large events.
merfolkOTPT
Basic User

buddyhllyglasses
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 08:37:30 am »

It depends on pricing of them shipped, but I am interested assuming the price is around $30?
rikter
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 09:56:47 am »

I believe it was $40 for last years mat. Well worth it though. I've had people walk past my match, stop, turn around and interrupt my match to comment on how sweet last years mat is.
Greg
Adepts
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 10:53:20 am »

I believe it was $40 for last years mat. Well worth it though. I've had people walk past my match, stop, turn around and interrupt my match to comment on how sweet last years mat is.

Thank you, Rikter. I appreciate the kind words.

Yes, on site, the playmats have been $40 in the past and will continue to be for this year. I think that is a very fair price due to the amount of work I put into them alongside the cost of having them printed and shipped to me.

I might ask for a little more for shipped pre-orders, but a Vintage enthusiast can certainly expect to pay $40 at the event.
nightmare1016
Basic User

Whatever floats my boat, sinks others.

kristopher_young
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 07:53:20 am »

I live outside of the US, but I would like to buy one, if possible.

Shop players, we are a community unto ourselves. We are not prevalent, but we are present. Work with each other, test, discuss theory, listen, learn. And win. - Prospero

Team Budget (Philippines)
Cockatrice Handle: Blacksky11
Greg
Adepts
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2016, 12:57:03 pm »

I live outside of the US, but I would like to buy one, if possible.

I've shipped playmats overseas to Europe, South America, Asia, and Australia. I have yet to have any problems, so I'm sure we'll be able to make it happen when I print them up. Smile

Thanks for your interest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: