TheManaDrain.com
November 13, 2018, 11:27:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: [PANDEMONIUM] Sanctioned Vintage FNMs  (Read 16073 times)
TGF
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2015, 04:48:39 pm »

With the snow and a family commitment is looks like I will be a square. Sad
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2015, 05:46:49 pm »

With the snow and a family commitment is looks like I will be a square. Sad

Aaaawww Sad!

Bill Copes bought me a beer after using the power of his mind to remove all the Bazaars and Serum Powders from my deck in two consecutive games.

Team TMD
"Dice have six sides for a reason.  There is no excitement in surety my friend."
Bill Copes
Adepts
Basic User

I don't have an avatar. I am an avatar.

zebraturbosled
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2015, 08:57:52 am »

Sorry, guys.  I'm square, too.  Not prepared for the event and haven't seen my wife all week.  Gonna go have a Friday night of not-thinking, instead.

I'm the only other legal target, so I draw 6 cards, and he literally quits Magic. 

Terrorists searching in vain for these powerful weapons have the saying "Bill Copes spitteth, and he taketh away."

Team TMD
TheBrassMan
Administrator
Basic User

AndyProbasco
View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2015, 02:10:33 pm »

I will be there AND I will be square.

Team GGs:  "Be careful what you flash barato, sooner or later we'll bannano"
"Demonic Tutor: it takes you to the Strip Mine Cow."
benk499
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2015, 09:01:38 am »

Is this gonna happen on April 3rd? If so I'll be there!
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2015, 12:52:03 pm »

I have to figure out what I'm doing, but it should be good to go on the third.  I have a wedding to attend on Saturday the 4th though in CT, and am unsure if I will be heading down Friday night or not.

Bill Copes bought me a beer after using the power of his mind to remove all the Bazaars and Serum Powders from my deck in two consecutive games.

Team TMD
"Dice have six sides for a reason.  There is no excitement in surety my friend."
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2015, 01:28:59 pm »

So, it turns out I will be out of town on Friday, So I can either try and get someone else to facilitate this event for me, or we can move it again.  Sound off if you are able to make it on Friday and plan to.  If there seems to be enough, I will try and coordinate someone to run the event.

Team TMD
TheBrassMan
Administrator
Basic User

AndyProbasco
View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2015, 05:31:43 pm »

I could *potentially* go this friday, but I'm in favor of moving if it means more people show up (I want to get my sanctioned on, not like last week!)

Team GGs:  "Be careful what you flash barato, sooner or later we'll bannano"
"Demonic Tutor: it takes you to the Strip Mine Cow."
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2015, 08:57:29 am »

So I've gotten some feedback from a couple of people and it sounds like no one is particularly unavailable on the following Friday 4/10, so I will move the date to that evening instead.  That way I can attend and run the event.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 12:20:37 pm by ErtaiAdept » Logged

Team TMD
Bill Copes
Adepts
Basic User

I don't have an avatar. I am an avatar.

zebraturbosled
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2015, 10:47:01 am »

So I've gotten some feedback from a couple of people and it sounds like no one is particularly unavailable on 4/13, so I will move the date to that evening instead.  That way I can attend and run the event.

So, this is an MNM instead of an FNM?

I'm the only other legal target, so I draw 6 cards, and he literally quits Magic. 

Terrorists searching in vain for these powerful weapons have the saying "Bill Copes spitteth, and he taketh away."

Team TMD
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2015, 12:20:10 pm »

My bad,  4/10,  I was looking at the march calendar.

Team TMD
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2015, 12:20:50 pm »

Updated now, thanks Bill.

Team TMD
TGF
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2015, 03:08:06 pm »

4/10, eh?  Might work!
TGF
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2015, 05:51:58 pm »

Ben L and I plan to be there!
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2015, 11:55:53 am »

I'll be there as usual!

Team TMD
Untranslated
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2015, 10:18:57 am »

Same here
TGF
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2015, 10:53:01 am »

Sorry to say I seem to be coming down with something and don't feel up to coming in. Sad
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2015, 11:36:22 am »

Sorry to say I seem to be coming down with something and don't feel up to coming in. Sad

Oh no!  Where will I get tundras now!

Team TMD
TGF
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2015, 12:05:33 pm »

Crap, I should have left them with you after all. Sad
Urtho
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2015, 12:43:25 pm »

You must use Hallowed Fountains instead.
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2015, 12:54:25 pm »

You must use Hallowed Fountains instead.

I will do what I must.

Team TMD
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2015, 07:09:52 am »

Don't forget everyone, FNM is this week!

Team TMD
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2015, 11:03:19 am »

Hope to see folks here tonight!

Team TMD
jcb193
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2015, 08:32:50 pm »

How's this upcoming Friday looking?
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2015, 07:48:05 am »

I will not be around to run, but will inform the shop tonight that they should be prepared to run it if enough people show up.  I am not sure how it will look since the last few have not fired.

Team TMD
TGF
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2015, 04:27:50 pm »

How we looking for August 7, ErtaiAdept?  If we get the buzz going, maybe we can get this to fire!
TGF
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2015, 04:48:25 pm »

Now I recall that's my anniversary.  Not happening for me that day.
benrobnu
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2015, 09:46:06 pm »

I'll be in attendance on the 7th
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2015, 09:41:06 am »

I am available for the 7th and we can try and fire again, though it seems that the hype for this event is diminished significantly from the first couple.

Team TMD
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2015, 05:41:36 am »

Update we will be running on the 7th, spread the word and lets get a great turnout!

Team TMD
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: