TheManaDrain.com
April 19, 2019, 05:54:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tue and Thur Vintage daily events added  (Read 1386 times)
thecrav
Basic User

Seems good.

View Profile WWW Email
« on: February 11, 2015, 03:55:45 pm »

Not 100% that this is the best place to put this. Mods feel free to move it.

tl;dr: Tuesday and Thursday will have Vintage DEs at 5:30PM Pacific

Link!

Late last year, Magic Online reduced the number of Vintage Daily Events to the weekends only in order to build an audience, and combined it with the Vintage Championship during the Holiday Festival. Between these, the Vintage audience has grown online. This format is the newest format to Magic Online and itís still a balancing act to do the right thing for it. We want to build the Vintage community and believe that adding a few more scheduled events will help. Two more are scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday at 5:30 p.m. Pacific. You can get excited about the format by watching the Vintage Super League on Tuesday at 6:00 p.m., and then have the opportunity play in at least one Vintage daily each day for the rest of the week!

Instead of tearing things down we should calmly explain our opinions.
Montolio
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 03:59:52 pm »

This is great news.
It is acutally on Wednesday and Thursday at 530 PST.

http://magic.wizards.com/en/MTGO/articles/archive/magic-online/new-daily-event-schedule-and-meet-your-new-event-manager-2015-02-18

Well done wotc. Happy to not have to wait for weekends only.

I've sparred with Demon's from the Nine Hells I say. I shall barely break a sweat here today!
Twitter handle @TheALPHA7
Smmenen
2007 Vintage World Champion
Adepts
Basic User

Smmenen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 05:20:11 pm »

Sweet. I'll likely never get to play in these because the start time is too early evening for me, but I'm glad thry did it.  Now we just need a quarterly big event.

thecrav
Basic User

Seems good.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 08:56:21 pm »

Sweet. I'll likely never get to play in these because the start time is too early evening for me, but I'm glad thry did it.  Now we just need a quarterly big event.

Agreed on all points. Hopefully others will be able to get these to fire a bit more.

Instead of tearing things down we should calmly explain our opinions.
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 08:44:42 am »

I sort of wish I could get the 6:30 EST time events back.  Those were perfectly timed for me for work days, but at least 8:30 is better than 2:30 or 9:30 for me.  Hopefully I'll be able to join some of these.

Bill Copes bought me a beer after using the power of his mind to remove all the Bazaars and Serum Powders from my deck in two consecutive games.

Team TMD
"Dice have six sides for a reason.  There is no excitement in surety my friend."
diophan
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 06:11:22 pm »

Can the OP/a mod please change the title to the correct days? I encourage anyone interested in having these fire at a regular rate try and make the first few (the first one is tonight) so people are encouraged to continue queuing.
Montolio
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 08:54:57 pm »

We fired our first weekday Vintage DE at 16 on time.
Well done.

I've sparred with Demon's from the Nine Hells I say. I shall barely break a sweat here today!
Twitter handle @TheALPHA7
jcb193
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 09:35:47 pm »

we did it just in the nick of time.  15people at close, and then got a 16th!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: