TheManaDrain.com
September 23, 2019, 02:15:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGO Holiday Special Vintage Tournament  (Read 9994 times)
Smmenen
2007 Vintage World Champion
Adepts
Basic User

Smmenen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2014, 07:11:09 pm »

I was told that everyone pretty much in Wizards offices are on holiday, so we probably won't get decklists until they come back.

Montolio
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2014, 07:25:15 pm »

I was told that everyone pretty much in Wizards offices are on holiday, so we probably won't get decklists until they come back.

Misterfoote posted them several posts back.
They posted them yesterday. 
Here is the link

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/mtgo-standings/vintage-champs-2014-12-22-0#decklists

I've sparred with Demon's from the Nine Hells I say. I shall barely break a sweat here today!
Twitter handle @TheALPHA7
jcb193
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2014, 10:09:06 pm »

I agree that delver seems to be a very frustrating matchup. They almost never mulligan, and with brainstorm, ancestral, and various cantrips seems to have the opening hand FoW way more than the 40% of years past.

But as a shops player, I find delver to be an acceptable matchup, depending on how aggressive their sideboard is, though with the variety of viable artifact hate, the Cotv for 1 isn't nearly as effective games 2-3.

That said, I still wake up in the middle of the night screaming on occasion. My wife tells me I was uttering Dack...Dack...anything but dack.

Why did he have to be u/r :p. I rarely concede early, but when I do, it's always because of him.
MisterFoote
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2014, 02:25:49 am »

Misterfoote posted them several posts back.
They posted them yesterday.  
Here is the link

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/mtgo-standings/vintage-champs-2014-12-22-0#decklists

Talk about smashing the inside track.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 02:32:43 am by MisterFoote » Logged
diopter
I voted for Smmenen!
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2014, 03:28:29 am »

Of course Treasure Cruise is insane. That should have been evident from the outset.

I'm more interested in that insane-looking Belcher deck! Will be running that through the gauntlet for S&G's.

Also glad Landstill made an appearance.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: