TheManaDrain.com
April 18, 2019, 03:50:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Type 4 Stack Lists and Resources  (Read 64375 times)
Moxlotus
Teh Absolut Ballz
Full Members
Basic User

Where the fuck are my pants?

moxlotusgws
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2005, 01:17:56 am »

Quote from: giddygorgon
Illuminate seems utterly ridiculous.  Kill a creature, a player, and draw any number of cards? I mean I understand it is the broken format, but still.

When you look at the other cards in our stack you can see that it isn't overpowering, as sad as that may be Smile

Illuminate still needs a creature on the board.  And killing off a random opponent is dumb-that's why Volcanic Geyser is a counterspell.  You kill them in response to them doing something to screw your side of the board.  In order for this to work with Illuminate they also have to have a creature, and creatures don't stay on the board for long with this stack.

Cybernations--a free nation building game.
http://www.cybernations.net
M.Solymossy
Restricted Posting
Basic User

Sphinx of The Steel Wind

MikeSolymossy
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2005, 02:38:13 am »

Lost In Admiration, you need to put hunting grounds in your type 4 stack.   That card can do so many sick things.

also, you want to have a fun timel play Unifying theory and gate to the Aether....

~Team Meandeck~

Vintage will continue to be awful until Time Vault is banned from existance.
CrazyCarl
2003 Vintage "World" Champion
Adepts
Basic User

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2005, 08:10:07 pm »

I don't really get the point of playing infinite effects.  It makes games kind of dumb.  Though by not playing any games can last a verrrrrrrry long time, which is good and bad.

Some rules I play with:

Killing a player is like a Time Stop on them: All of their effects are removed from the stack, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with cards under other people's control.  It gets even stickier with Spelljack.

Quanar only once a turn.

Force of Will/Misdirection ACC

No Bringer ACC

I blacked out the life gain portion on WWWWW.

Other than that nothing special.

I have some custom cards in my deck based on myself and some friends, along with an awesome land I call Tolarian Waterpark:

Tolarian Waterpark
UUXXUU (Yes, it's a blue card)
Legendary Land - Theme Park

TAP: Target instant or sorcery card in your graveyard gains flashback equal to its mana cost until the end of your next upkeep.

Sacrifice: Return all artifacts, creatures, and lands to their owners hands (Time for adult swim!)

Plus I've added the infamous Tolarian Scrubbery.

Team Meandeck
ShoryuuReppaX
Basic User

shoryuureppax
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2005, 07:01:45 am »

Out of VGB's card ratings, I must protest 2 of them.

1. Goblin Game. No matter how silly Goblin Game looks, it's incredibly powerful. In games of 4 or more, a single Game will easily deal 30-50 damage early game. In my opinion, it's the 2nd best burn, only losing to Inferno. Yes, it beats out both Urza's Rage and Searing Wind. Kudos to you if you get all 4, of course. Plus there's the amusing factor, and rarely does a player counters it (unless he or she is a dour). You'll never forget Goblin Game + Mindslaver either. Pure fun.

2. Tower of Murmurs. Unless you hid it somewhere, I didn't see it listed in your stack. I find most players tend to draft as many card drawers and library thinners as they can. This totally punishes them, and with some help from Icy Manipulator or Copy Artifact, it pretty much spells game. Denying Wind is some good too.

I also want people's opinion on the way I run my stack. I'm a bit lazy to post the entire thing, because it doesn't really vary that much; I collect whatever I think is good and stuff it in. However, my stack is a bit more creature oriented. I noticed creatures in T4 are usually described as finishers for their decks, because the spell component is just superior by too much.

For example, I run a lot of regenerators, untargetables, and other creatures that have ways to dodge death. I also try to heavily limit creature removal to ones that allows regeneration (so no terror). You'll be suprised how many there really are. I still have a good number of creature removal that can remove regenerators, but you can't count on them that much. I also do not run Masticore-like creatures. My T4 group decided they gum up creature combat too much.

Has anyone tried a heavier creature component to T4? I really recommend it. And just in case anyone infers my stack is built just for timmies, I do have a good number of counters, combo components, etc.
VGB
Basic User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2005, 08:53:26 am »

Quote from: ShoryuuReppaX
1. Goblin Game. No matter how silly Goblin Game looks, it's incredibly powerful. In games of 4 or more, a single Game will easily deal 30-50 damage early game. In my opinion, it's the 2nd best burn, only losing to Inferno. Yes, it beats out both Urza's Rage and Searing Wind. Kudos to you if you get all 4, of course. Plus there's the amusing factor, and rarely does a player counters it (unless he or she is a dour). You'll never forget Goblin Game + Mindslaver either. Pure fun.

Goblin Game can also turn the entire table against you politically, and it happens to be a symmetrical effect to boot - thus you might end up the person with the short end of the stick.  The problem with it is that it is unreliable, situational, and political suicide.

2. Tower of Murmurs. Unless you hid it somewhere, I didn't see it listed in your stack. I find most players tend to draft as many card drawers and library thinners as they can. This totally punishes them, and with some help from Icy Manipulator or Copy Artifact, it pretty much spells game. Denying Wind is some good too.

I left out deck milling (Mesmeric Orb, etc.), due to the fact that T4 games can be very swingy, and the fact that cards in your opponent's graveyard can often be very good for them and bad for you, depending on the stack and the number of recursion and reanimation spells.  T4 usually plays lots of global reshufflers like Timetwister/Time Spiral as well, rendering milling effects useless without removal such as Withered Wretch, etc.

Denying Wind is good for removing a few of your opponent's bombs, but wouldn't you rather just play them yourself (Spelljack, etc.)?

I also want people's opinion on the way I run my stack. I'm a bit lazy to post the entire thing, because it doesn't really vary that much; I collect whatever I think is good and stuff it in. However, my stack is a bit more creature oriented. I noticed creatures in T4 are usually described as finishers for their decks, because the spell component is just superior by too much.

This is probably why burn and mill effects are so precious to you - the games generally last longer, even with small playgroups.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with this type of stack - just realize that it really isn't fun to lose to decking (or to win via decking, for that matter).

For example, I run a lot of regenerators, untargetables, and other creatures that have ways to dodge death. I also try to heavily limit creature removal to ones that allows regeneration (so no terror). You'll be suprised how many there really are. I still have a good number of creature removal that can remove regenerators, but you can't count on them that much. I also do not run Masticore-like creatures. My T4 group decided they gum up creature combat too much.

You might still try Flowstone Overseer.  He's quite brutal, as he can often kill both creatures and players.

ShoryuuReppaX
Basic User

shoryuureppax
View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2005, 03:50:44 pm »

First of all, of all the Masticore creatures, Flowstone Overseer seems like the most amusing one. I'll definitely stick one into my stack for fun. Who knows? Maybe my playgroup will eventually embrace it.

I beg to differ about your statement about getting milled an annoying death. True, death from a Millstone or Mesmeric Orb is rather mundane and annoying.

But a death from multiple Tower of Murmurs activation in a turn, as well as recurring Denying Wind, is nothing of that kind. It is an amazingly brutal and violent death. Admit it, you get sadistic glee from blowing 2/3's of a person's deck to oblivion. And since it's such a quick and violent death, I usually don't find much complaining. It's no more irritating that getting hit in the face by a flung Snow Fortress or Bosh'd Gleemax.

On a sidenote, I usually only pass out enough draft cards so that each deck is 40 cards at maximum. This is to make sure the few crazy card drawing bombs like Armistice, Browse, Mind's Eye, etc. have a significant enough drawback, as well as make milling a credible threat.

On Goblin Game, fine, you win. Nevertheless, I shall always view Goblin Game as the coolest card in T4   Very Happy .
That0neguy
Basic User

none none none
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2005, 07:08:52 pm »

JW but ive seen a couple lists with anger/wonder/filth but why since they don't work if you don't control a mountain or do most people just ignore this rule?
Jacob Orlove
Official Time Traveller of TMD
Administrator
Basic User

When am I?

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2005, 07:29:08 pm »

Quote from: That0neguy
JW but ive seen a couple lists with anger/wonder/filth but why since they don't work if you don't control a mountain or do most people just ignore this rule?

Generally those cards have house rules that let them "just work". For example, in my stack, I sharpied out the "if you control a swamp" clause on Horobi's Whisper, and on the other cards in that cycle.

Team Meandeck: O Lord,
Guard my tongue from evil and my lips from speaking guile.
To those who slander me, let me give no heed.
May my soul be humble and forgiving to all.
Sanity_XIV
Basic User

106662378 sanity_xiv@hotmail.com Sanity+XIV
View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2005, 08:25:59 pm »

The rule I tend to use for things concerning lands is that if a spell specifically mentions lands (i.e. Betrayal of Flesh), then you're allowed to use the nonexistant lands. However, if something mentions permanents (i.e. Crack the Earth) then you're not allowed to sacrifice lands. It gets confusing sometimes, but I like the way it works.

Grumf.
doomhed
Basic User

RivendellPenguin
View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2005, 02:05:48 am »

After some helpful feedback, and looking through some stack lists, here is our new and improved stack.

CREATURES/CREATURE CREATORS
Phyrexian Processor
Chimeric Coils
Hunting Pack
Beast Attack
Grizzly Fate
Nicol Bolas
Arcades Sabbath
Palladia Mors
Chromium
Vaevictus Asmadi
Cephalid Retainer
Crowd Favorites
Nezumi Graverobber
Memnarch
Eight- and – Half – Tails
Mirrorwood Treefolk
Glarecaster
Scragnoth
Ancient Silverback
Willbender
Riptide Shapeshifter
Bladewing the Risen
Sol’Kanar the Swamp King
Myojin of Life’s Web
Myojin on Night’s Reach
Rhox
Dralnu’s Pet
Gargantuan Gorilla
Hypnox
Multani, Maro- Sorceror
Root Elemental
Spirit of the Night
Desolation Giant
Bloodshot Cyclops
Kamahl, Pit Fighter
Vesuvan Doppleganger
Psychatog
Chainer, Dementia Master
Cromat
Cinder Shade
Bane of the Living
Bloodfire Colossus
Rockshard Elemental
Genesis
Stronghold Mechanist
Armored Guardian
Gigapede
Colossus of Sardia
Ink- Eyes, Servant of Oni
Mist Dragon
Nemata, Grove Guardian
Notorious Assassin
Silvos, Rogue Elemental
Vicious Cobra
Seedborn Muse
Erati, the Corrupted
Mischievous Quanar
Mirror Golem
Ancient Ooze
Quicksilver Dragon
Reiver Demon
Ryusei, the Falling Star
Uyo, Silent Profit
Tephraderm
Jushi Apprentice
Voidmage Apprentice
Deep Spawn
Minotaur Illusionist
Penumbra Wurm
Firestorm Phoenix
Sunscape Battlemage
Rainbow Efreet
Phyrexian Gargantua
Nightscape Battlemage
Minion of Leshrac
Eron, the Relentless
Filth
Necrataal
Tatsumasa, the Dragon’s Fang
Clone
Verdant Force
Quicksilver Elemental
Questing Phelddagrif
Caller of the Claw
Sabertooth Nishoba
Fatespinner
Seasinger
Waterfront Bouncer
Reveille Squad
Sorceress Queen
The Wretched
Rayne, Academy Chancellor
Bosh, Iron Golem
Phage, the Untouchable
Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
False Prophet
Silverstorm Samurai
Tangle Spider
King Cheetah
Dermoplasm
Skinthinner
Spiritmonger
Nantuko Mentor
Living Hive
Havoc Demon
Imperial Hellkite
Phantom nishoba
Wall of Glare
Shyft
Thunderscape Battlemage
Aven Fateshaper
Anger
Shimmering Glasskite
Jetting Glasskite
Foriysian Brigade
--Masticores----
Masticore
Thrashing Wumpus
Flowstone Overseer
Ashen Firebeast
Smokespew Invoker
Consumptive Goo
Phyrexian Plaguelord
Cabal Patriarch
Wonder
Ghitu Encampment
Icatian Town (erratta’d to instant)

COUNTERSPELLS/MIDIRECTIONS
Shell of the Last Kappa
Reflecting Mirror
Rebound
Deflection
Shunt
Fork
Bind
Stifle
Squelch
Arensons’s Aura
Force of Will
Spelljack
Spell Blast
Confound
Absorb
Foil
Fervant Denial
Suffocating Blast
Rewind
Mystic Denial (Go Portal!)
Extinguish (Go portal misprints!)
Quash
Vex
Discombobulate
Dromar’s Charm
Counterspell
Minamo’s Meddling
Spite/Malice
Exclude
Prohibit
Thoughtbind
Dismiss
Assert Authority
Thwart
Who/What/When/Were/Why
Denied!
Molten Influence
Decree of Silence
Illumination
Remove Soul
Memory Lapse
Hydroblast
Pyroblast
Red Elemental Blast
Blue Elemental Blast

WRATH EFFECTS/UTILITY SPELLS
 Catastrophe
Jokulhaups
Dregs of Sorrow
Solar Tide
Savage Twister
Obliterate
Soulscour
Apocalypse
Kirtar’s Wrath
Dwarven Catapult
Inferno
Decree of Annihilation
Plague Wind
Flowstone Slide
Nevinyrral’s Disk
March of Souls
Wrath of God
Barter in Blood
Vile Requiem
Urza’s Rage
Vanquish
Terminate
Altar of Shadows
Desert Twister
Swords to Plowshares
Chastise
Purge
Wing Shards
Diabolic Edict
Backlash
Soul Nova
Second Thoughts
Order/Chaos
Reweave
Kaervek’s Purge
Darigaaz’s Charm
Awol
Repentance (Erratta’d- Instant)
Searing Flesh (Erratta’d- Instant)
Blood Rites
Hammer of Bogardan
Exile
Aladdin’s Ring
Creeping Mold
Pull Under
Dismantling Blow
Agonizing Demise
Chainer’s Edict
Fling
Prophetic Bolt
Horobi’s Whisper
Otherworldly Journey
Annihilate
Wear Away
Icy Minipulator
Reciprocate
Smite
Turn the Tables
Rend Flesh
Radiant’s Judgement
Legacy Weopon
Terror
Altar’s Light
Rain of Rust
Heat Ray
Dark Banishing
Crosis’s Charm
Betrayal of Flesh
Murderous Spoils
Fissure
Lava Axe (Eratta- Instant and Target creature or player)
Liquid Fire (Eratta- Instant)
Pulse of the Forge
Blast from the Past
Searing Wind
Consuming Vortex
Recoil
Number Crunch
Boomerang
Unsummon
Chain of Vapor
Oblation
Evacuation
Ensnare
Capsize
Mystic Restraints
Soulless Revival
Humility
Shadow Rift
Bosium Strip
Recall
Tormod’s Crypt
Decree of Savagery
Grave Consequences
Vitalizing Wind
Loxodon Warhammer
Funeral Charm
Rapid Decay
Phyrexian Reclamation
Teleport
Lure
Stream of Consciousness
Reins of Power
Yavimaya Embrace
Symbiotic Deployment
Threaten
Blatant Thievery
Spinal Embrace
Hymn of Rebirth
Reito Lantern
Grab the Reins
Cauldron Dance
Blind with Anger
Ray of Command
Dominate
Binding Grasp
Control Magic
Dance of Many
Beacon of Unrest
Abduction
Corpse Dance
Twilight’s Call
Confiscate
Blessed Breath
Winding Canyons
Hall of the Bandit Lord
Volrath’s Stronghold

Damage Prevention
Chain of Silence
Captain’s Maneuver
Tangle
Prismatic Circle
Reviving Vapors
Guardian Angel
Temper
Pentagram of the Ages
Ethereal Haze
Kor Haven
Protective Sphere
Serene Sunset
Eye for an Eye
Panacea
Reflect Damage
Respite
Constant Mists
Reconnaissance
Serra’s Hymn
Moment’s Peace

Card Drawing/Tutoring
Sensei’s Divining Top
Future Sight
Fact or Fiction
Survival of the Fittest
Order of Lim-Dul
Gaea’s Blessing
Ancestral Recall
Yawgmoth’s Agenda
Planar Portal
Grinning Totem
Sway the Stars
Flash of Insight
Scroll Rack
Timetwister
Aladdin’s Lamp
Phyrexian Arena
Temporal Cascade
Goblin Tutor
Guided Passage
Opportunity
Temporal Aperture
Skeletal Scrying
Mind’s Eye
Citanul Flute
Mystical Tutor
Whispers of the Muse
Skyship Weatherlight
Weird Harvest
Compulsion

Random Broken
Wand of Ith
Vedalkan Orrery
Gleemax
Biorythm
Jester’s Mask
Fist of Suns
Door to Nothingness
Form of the Dragon

Team Batman- Molesting Buffets Since 1982
Quote from: J0bril
I've NEVER seen so many dumbasses gravitate to a single point in space more than this place...it's a scientific marvel
Placed 2 Members Top 16 Waterbury IV- Fish/UG Madness (1 Me)
Placed 1 Member Top 8 Waterbury V Day 2- U/G Madness (Me)
Placed 1 Member Top 8 Waterbury VI-U/G Madness
Placed 1 Member Top 8 Waterbury VII- Guano
Placed 1 Member Top 16 Waterbury VIII- Guano (Me)
Can you say Pattern?
stu55
Basic User

stumando15
View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2005, 02:20:09 am »

Does anyone use a wish board for the Wishes in T4?
VGB
Basic User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2005, 09:56:34 am »

Quote from: stu55
Does anyone use a wish board for the Wishes in T4?

The Wishes are kind of a tricky matter in T4.  Generally, these are most of the feasible approaches:

1) Wishes can only be used on cards RFG'd during the course of a game.
2) A T4 stack comes with a preconstructed "Wishboard".
3) Any card you own in your general vicinity separate from the stack is tutorable (much like the 5-color Wish rule*).
4) Each player drafts a limited amount of cards, and everything left over becomes an ad-hoc Wishboard.

Also, the distinction has to be made beforehand whether legal Wish targets include all players' cards from the stack, or just ones you personally drafted.

Using a Wishboard is kind of silly, in my opinion, because why would you play cards that aren't in your stack to begin with?  Wishes then become, in essense, bad Demonic Tutors (excepting Cunning Wish, obv.).

*Ring of Ma'Ruf and Judgment Wishes
In addition to the limitations on the cards themselves, Ring of Ma'Ruf and the fives Wishes from Judgment™ may search only for a) a card you own, b) a card within your immediate range of motion, and c) a card that does not make your deck illegal.

TheStu
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2005, 07:38:20 pm »

Here's a funny conclusion to the first game we had with our stack here in North Bay. There were 4 out of 5 players left standing and I had shared fate on the table. Paul, the guy to the right of me, plays Trade Secrets on Donald and they draw out everyone's decks. They have a big war to see who can remove the shared fate first (answer-counter-answer-counter etc.), while Nick and I sit idly by with useless cards that we had in our "hands" from shared fate, until Paul drops Upheaval, which Donald counters with a Memory Lapse, and since Paul initally drafted the Upheaval, it went back ontop of his library. I was still alive, so I picked up the Upheaval, played it and won the game, since the only counter left was a Thoughtbind.
Mixing Mike
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2005, 10:49:51 pm »

---Land---
Maze of Ith
Kor Haven
Winding Canyons
Volrath's Stronghold
Boseiju, Who Shelters All

---Enchantments---
Aggravated Assault
Holistic Wisdom
Planeswalker's Mischief
Oath of Lim-Dul
Dream Halls
Ach! Hans, Run!
Future Sight
Yawgmoth's Bargain
Dragon's Breath
Necromancy
Yet Another AEther Vortex
Yawgmoth's Agenda
Delaying Shield
Zzzyxas's Abyss
Yavimaya's Embrace
Pernicious Deed
Soothsaying
Humility
Armistice
Planeswalker's Scorn
Survival of the Fittest
Measure of Wickedness

---Instants & Sorceries---
REMOVAL
Crosis's Charm
Treva's Charm
Agonizing Demise
Decree of Annihilation
Spinal Embrace
Grab the Reins
Who/What/When/Where/Why
Obliterate
Ray of Distortion
Betrayal of Flesh
Recoil
Starstorm
Rout
Swords to Plowshares
Capsize
Void
Reweave
Orim's Thunder
Dismantling Blow
Altar's Light
Malice
Submerge
Horobi's Whisper
Second Thoughts
Tempest of Light
Wear Away
Order/Chaos
Torrent of Stone*
Tsabo's Decree
Sickening Shoal
Plague Wind
Rend Flesh
Decree of Pain
Rare-B-Gone
Chastise
Bash to Bits
Rain of Rust
Consuming Vortex

COUNTERSPELLS
Spite
Dromar's Charm
Undermine
Absorb
Discombobulate
Rewind
Hinder
Last Word
Assert Authority
Ertai's Meddling
Fervent Denial
Spell Blast
Disrupting Shoal
Decree of Silence
Thwart
Spelljack***
Desertion
Time Stop
Stifle
Interdict
Squelch
Shunt
Deflection
Misdirection
Dismiss
Minamo's Meddling
Bind
Fold into AEther
Fork
Dissipate
Overwhelming Intellect
Twincast

OTHER
Time Stretch
Decree of Savagery
Biorhythm
Tooth and Nail
Darigaaz's Charm
Cauldron Dance
Corpse Dance
Beacon of Unrest
Twilight's Call
Dominate
Blatant Thievery
Acquire
Bribery
Flash of Insight
All Suns' Dawn
Gifts Ungiven
Fact or Fiction
Whispers of the Muse
Opportunity
Captain's Maneuver
Prophetic Bolt
Blast from the Past
Inferno
Urza's Rage
Searing Wind
Fireblast
Stir the Grave
Insurrection
Promise of Power
Ray of Command
Gush
Beacon of Immortality
Soulless Revival
Backlash
Savage Beating
Turn the Tables
Skeletal Scrying
Reverse Damage
Sway of the Stars
Shining Shoal
Nourishing Shoal
Reviving Vapors
Goryo's Vengeance
Death Wish
Reins of Power
Eternal Dominion
Death Denied
Reflect Damage
Footsteps of the Goryo
Undying Flames

---Artifacts---
Ashnod's Coupon
Aladdin's Lamp
Aladdin's Ring
Door to Nothingness
Fist of Suns
Gleemax
Grinning Totem
Helm of Obedience
Legacy Weapon
Leonin Sun Standard
Letter Bomb
Mind's Eye
Mindslaver
Mirari
Null Brooch
Oblivion Stone
Panacea
Planar Portal
Predator, Flagship
Quicksilver Amulet
Reito Lantern
Soul Foundry
Shield of the Ages
Staff of Domination
Tatsumasa, the Dragon's Fang
Thought Dissector
Tower of Eons
Tower of Fortunes
Vedalken Orrery
Ornate Kanzashi
Temporal Aperture
Illusionary Mask
Bosium Strip

---Creatures---
UTILITY
Eight-and-a-Half-Tails
Armored Guardian
Genesis
Glory
Anger
Filth
Voidmage Prodigy
Mystic Snake
Willbender
Voidmage Apprentice
Ertai, Wizard Adept
Nezumi Graverobber/Nighteyes the Desecrator
Chainer, Dementia Master
Crowd Favorites
Volrath's Shapeshifter
Vesuvan Doppelganger
Quicksilver Elemental
Riptide Shapeshifter
Bringer of the Blue Dawn
Bringer of the White Dawn
Bringer of the Black Dawn 
Timmy, Power Gamer
Mischievous Quanar
Eternal Witness
Consumptive Goo
Withered Wretch
Memnarch
Arcanis, the Omnipotent
Infernal Denizen
Glarecaster
Smokespew Invoker
Plaguebearer
Thicket Elemental
Siege-Gang Commander
Tomorrow, Azami's Familiar
Gilded Drake
Toshiro Umezawa
Academy Rector
Mist Dragon
Masticore
Aerial Caravan
Yuki-Onna

BIG GUYS
Avarax
Cromat
Kamahl, Fist of Krosa**
Kamahl, Pit Fighter
Myojin of Night's Reach
Myojin of Life's Web
Bosh, Iron Golem
Akroma, Angel of Wrath
Kokusho, the Evening Star
Nicol Bolas 
Vampiric Dragon
Flowstone Overseer 
Bloodfire Colossus 
Greater Morphling
Bringer of the Red Dawn
Bringer of the Green Dawn
Hypnox
Crush of Wurms
Uktabi Kong
Cinder Shade
Penumbra Wurm
Pristine Angel
Quicksilver Dragon
Bloodshot Cyclops
Morphling
Spirit of the Night
Xanthic Statue
Darksteel Colossus
Iname as One
Verdant Force
Sekki, Seasons' Guide

Stack Rules:
- ACC spells do not count as your spell per turn, nor does Splicing spells.  Any card (Fist of Suns, Dream Halls) that gives an ACC
- All cards as written.
- If a card needs basic lands to pay for any cost, part, or effect to take place, then you may use that ability/pay that cost.
- You may Splice a spell onto any Arcane spell, regardless of who cast the spell.
- Morphs DO count as your 1 spell per turn.

Errata and Special Notes:

* Torrent of Stone
~This~ deals 4 damage to target creature or player.

** Khamal, Fist of Krosa
You do NOT have the lands to pump infinitely.

*** Spelljack
Playing the RFGed spell counts towards your spell per turn.

Underlined cards are cards I'm missing at this time, so any donations/trade/sell offers can be PMed to me, and would be greatly accecpted.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 11:42:34 pm by Mixing Mike » Logged
Renagade
Basic User

View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2005, 11:55:00 am »

Is it just me or does Comsumptive Goo seem like the best creature in the format.
He hets beter if you dont give him counters for targeting himself
Nefarias
Full Members
Basic User

NefariasAndy
View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2005, 07:53:48 am »

The Goo is one of the better control/attackers, and since he goes infinite a lot of people probably don't use him, but I would still rather have a combo-type creature like Memnarch, Chainer, or Nezumi Graverobber.

Team GG's

Quote from: Young Jeezy
This will be the realest shit you ever quote
VGB
Basic User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2005, 08:14:12 am »

I did rate Goo a 10, due to its board sweeping and self-pumping capabilities.  I'd still rate him below Flowstone Overseer, due to the fact that the Overseer can be more political (selective pumping can be used to take out players), provided he sticks to the table.

CrazyCarl
Adepts
Basic User

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2005, 06:28:51 am »

Something interesting my group noticed was that after including Humility into my stack, we now have TWO ways to deal with Mist Dragon Smile

Team Meandeck
Public Service
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2005, 10:08:54 am »

I hate Mist Dragon. It's not quite powerful enough to justify taking out of my stack, but if someone resolves it they nearly always win. Gah!
rvs
cybernetically enhanced
Full Members
Basic User

You can never have enough Fling!

morfling@chello.nl MoreFling1983NL
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2005, 10:11:35 am »

I hate Mist Dragon. It's not quite powerful enough to justify taking out of my stack, but if someone resolves it they nearly always win. Gah!

Include Chaos Orb. He can take him out, assuming you can actually flip it with any success Wink

Also, running interdict as an interrupt has worked well for us (as in: that activated ability won't work anymore buddy Surprised )

I can break chairs, therefore I am greater than you.

Team ISP: And as a finishing touch, god created The Dutch!
VGB
Basic User

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2005, 10:11:40 am »

I've done my ad-hoc T4 set review for Saviors of Kamigawa - the new card ratings are located at the bottom of this thread.

Saviors offers up a few good cards, but the only real must-include of note is Overwhelming Intellect, a strictly superior version of Exclude.

edit:

The note regarding "Splice onto Arcane" is fixed in the linked thread, per Jacob's rules point.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 10:37:15 am by VGB » Logged

Jacob Orlove
Official Time Traveller of TMD
Administrator
Basic User

When am I?

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2005, 10:20:40 am »

I've done my ad-hoc T4 set review for Saviors of Kamigawa - the new card ratings are located at the bottom of this thread.

Saviors offers up a few good cards, but the only real must-include of note is Overwhelming Intellect, a strictly superior version of Exclude.
That link contains the following quote:
*Special note regarding the Splice onto Arcane ability*
In Type 4 it is possible to infinitely splice Splice spells onto Arcane spells, so for the purpose of balancing this ability for T4 play, Splice spells may only be spliced onto an Arcane spell once.
I think you need to check how splice works:
Splice
Splice is a static ability that functions while a card is in your hand. "Splice onto [type or subtype] [cost]" means "You may reveal this card from your hand as you play a [type or subtype] spell. If you do, copy this card's text box onto that spell and pay [cost] as an additional cost to play that spell." Paying a card's splice cost follows the rules for paying additional costs in rules 409.1b and 409.1f-h.
     You can't choose to use a splice ability if you can't make the required choices (targets, etc.) for that card's instructions. You can't splice any one card onto the same spell more than once. If you're splicing more than one card onto a spell, reveal them all at once and choose the order in which their instructions will be followed. The instructions on the main spell have to be followed first.
     The spell has the characteristics of the main spell, plus the text boxes of each of the spliced cards. The spell doesn't gain any other characteristics (name, mana cost, color, supertypes, types, subtypes, etc.) of the spliced cards.
     Choose targets for the added text normally (see rule 409.1c). Note that a spell with one or more targets will be countered if all of its targets are illegal on resolution.
     The spell loses any splice changes once it leaves the stack (e.g. when it's countered, it's removed from the game, or it resolves).

Team Meandeck: O Lord,
Guard my tongue from evil and my lips from speaking guile.
To those who slander me, let me give no heed.
May my soul be humble and forgiving to all.
Mixing Mike
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2005, 11:59:49 am »

Does anyone know of a good place to pick up T4 Foils?  MOTL is pretty bad, and most store are far too expensive as they go by Scrye.
Pern
Full Members
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2005, 01:36:10 pm »

I've gotten good stuff cheap at collectmart.com.

meh.
Glix
Basic User

lordglix@hotmail.com glixhasyou
View Profile Email
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2005, 06:36:26 pm »

I've gotten most of my stuff off cardshark.com, which is the cheapest I've seen online.

Glix has you...
Reverend
Basic User

Reverend456
View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2005, 11:35:57 pm »

Card shark is my god when it comes to buying stuff.
Luiggi
Full Members
Basic User

Fear me, if you dare.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2005, 02:37:08 pm »

Hi everyone,
I've recently been bitten by the Type 4 bug, and last weekend I sat down and built my stack, which is as follows:

Creatures

Academy Rector
Akroma, Angel of Wrath
Ancient Hydra
Anger
Arashi, the Sky Asunder
Bane of the Living
Blazing Specter
Blinding Angel
Bone Shredder
Bosh, Iron Golem
Braids, Cabal Minion
Bringer of the Blue Dawn
Bringer of the Red Dawn
Caller of the Claw
Callous Oppressor
Captain Sisay
Clone
Coffin Queen
Covetous Dragon
Crater Hellion
Crosis, the Purger
Darksteel Colossus
Day of the Dragons
Deranged Hermit
Devout Witness
Dominating Licid
Dosan the Falling Leaf
Draco
Dromar, the Banisher
Duplicant
Eight-and-a-Half Tails
Eternal Dragon
Exalted Angel
Faceless Butcher
False Prophet
Fierce Empath
Fungal Shambler
Furnace Dragon
Gamekeeper
Genesis
Gigapede
Gilded Drake
Godo, Bandit Warlord
Hanna, Ship's Navigator
Histrodon
Infernal Spawn of Evil
Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn of Evil
Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni
Iridiscent Angel
Jareth, Leonin Titan
Jiwari, the Earth Aflame
Jugan, the Rising Star
Karmic Guide
Karn, Silver Golem
Keiga, the Tide Star
Keldon Champion
Keldon Vandals
Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
Krosan Cloudscraper
Krosan Tusker
Laquatus' Champion
Mageta the Lion
Masticore
Memnarch
Mindslicer
Mischievous Quanar
Morphling
Myojin of Cleansing Fire
Myojin of Life's Web
Myojin of Night's Reach
Mystic Snake
Nantuko Broodhatcher
Nantuko Viligante
Ouphe Vandal
Overtaker
Pentavus
Phantom Nishoba
Phyrexian Gargantua
Plaguebearer
Platinum Angel
Promise of Power
Pyre Zombie
Rainbow Efreet
Reya Dawnbringer
Richard Garfield, PhD
Riptide Shapeshifter
Rith, the Awakener
Roar of the Wurm
Rorix Bladewing
Ryusei, the Falling Star
Scrivener
Shadowmage Infiltrator
Shard Phoenix
Siege-Gang Commander
Silent Specter
Silklash Spider
Silvos, Rogue Elemental
Spike Weaver
Spirit of the Night
Spiritmonger
Sunscape Battlemage
Symbiotic Wurm
Temporal Adept
Thornscape Battlemage
Thunderscape Battlemage
Tornado Elemental
Uktabi Kong
Uktabi Orangutan
Verdant Force
Viashino Heretic
Viridian Zealot
Visara the Dreadful
Voidmage Prodigy
Volrath's Shapeshifter
Withered Wretch
Yomiji, Who Bars the Way
Yosei, the Morning Star
Zirilan of the Claw

Creature-Kill

AWOL
Balance
Balancing Act
Barter in Blood
Betrayal of Flesh
Captain's Maneuver
Chainer's Edict
Chastise
Crosis' Charm
Death Cloud
Decree of Pain
Desert Twister
Diabolic Edict
Dromar's Charm
Engineered Explosives
Exile
Fling
Flowstone Slide
Forced March
Grab the Reins
Heat Ray
Horobi's Whisper
Kill! Destroy!
Living Death
Order/Chaos
Parallax Wave
Pernicious Deed
Plague Wind
Pox
Predator Flagship
Prophetic Bolt
Proteus Staff
Pyrokinesis
Rend Flesh
Reprisal
Reweave
Rock Slide
Sickening Shoal
Slaughter
Soul Nova
Starstorm
Swords to Plowshares
Terminate
The Abyss
Tsabo's Decree
Vindicate
Void
Who/What/When/Where/Why (no life gain, though)
Wing Shards
World-Bottling Kit
Zzzyxas's Abyss

Reset Buttons

Akroma's Vengeance
Cataclysm
Catastrophe
Decree of Annihilation
Nevinyrral's Disk
Obliterate
Oblivion Stone
Planar Collapse
Rout
Sway of the Stars
Upheaval
Wrath of God

Counterspells and the like

Absorb
Abeyance
Arcane Denial
Bind
Discombobulate
Dismiss
Dissipate
Exclude
Fold Into Aether
Forbid
Hinder
Interdict
Misdirection
Null Brooch
Orim's Chant
Overwhelming Intellect
Spell Counter
Spite/Malice
Suffocating Blast
Stifle
Undermine
Vex

Artifact/Enchantment Removal (Non-Creatures)

Altar's Light
Artifact Mutation
Aura Mutation
Disenchant
Dismantling Blow
Hull Breach
Naturalize
Orim's Thunder
Shattering Pulse
Tranquil Grove
Wear Away

Bounce/Steal

Blatant Thievery
Bribery
Confiscate
Consuming Vortex
Control Magic
Dominate
Recoil
Rushing River
Stand/Deliver
Submerge
Thieves' Auction

Creature Enhancement

Armadillo Cloak
Decree of Savagery
Lightning Greaves
Mask of Memory
Might of Oaks
Skullclamp

Card-draw/Discard

Amnesia
Fact or Fiction
Future Sight
Honden of Night's Reach
Memory Jar
Opportunity
Probe
Reviving Vapors
Scroll Rack
Skeletal Scrying
Tower of Fortunes
Urza's Blueprints
Whispers of the Muse
Yawgmoth's Bargain

Reanimation/Recursion

All Suns' Dawn
Corpse Dance
Holistic Wisdom
Miraculous Recovery
Necromancy
Oversold Cemetery
Patriarch's Bidding
Recurring Nightmare
Restock
Skeleton Shard
Yawgmoth's Agenda

Direct Damage

Blast From the Past
Blood Oath
Deal Damage
Lightning Blast
Shining Shoal
Soulblast
Urza's Rage

Tutors

Dragonstorm
Pattern of Rebirth
Sylvan Library
Tainted Pact
Wild Research

Miscellaneous

Beacon of Tomorrows
Biorrhythm
Choking Tethers
Door to Nothingness
Dream Halls
Fork
Form of the Dragon
Humility
Mindslaver
Mirari
Moat
Night Soil
Panoptic Mirror
Pulse of the Fields
Reckless Assault
Temporal Aperture
Temporal Cascade
That Which Was Taken

Lands

Arena
Kjeldoran Outpost
Kor Haven
Maze of Ith
Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
Miren, the Moaning Well
Nantuko Monastery
Volrath's Stronghold
Winding Canyons
Yavimaya Hollow

I know I'm missing some staples like Glarecaster, Vedalken Orrery, Chainer Dementia Master, etc., and as soon as I find someone with them in their trade binder I'll try to get them and put them in the deck.

I'd appreciate any comments on what people think are cards that are too powerful, not powerful enough, missing, etc.

Luiggi

Quote from: Dxfiler
"I saw endless fields of workshops... They were harvesting fish, using them as batteries. [...] If Workshops are the machines and Fish are the humans, G/R Beats is Neo, Razz."
CrazyCarl
Adepts
Basic User

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2005, 02:55:24 am »

Artifacts

Aladdin’s Lamp
Aladdin’s Ring
Ashnod’s Coupon
Bosh, Iron Golem
Chaos Orb
Darksteel Colossus
Door to Nothingness
Duplicant
Etched Oracle
Goblin Replica
Grinning Totem
Helm of Obediance
Howling Mine
Illusionary Mask
Legacy Weapon
Memnarch
Mind’s Eye
Mindslaver
Mirari
Obelisk of Undoing
Oblivion Stone
Ornate Kanzashi
Panacea
Panoptic Mirror
Pentavus
Phyrexian Furnace
Planar Portal
Platinum Angel
Possessed Portal
Predator, Flagship
Quicksilver Amulet
Ring of Ma’Ruf
Scrabbling Claws
Sensei’s Divining Top
Shield of the Ages
Skullclamp
Soul Foundry
Suncrusher
Sword of Fire and Ice
Sword of Light and Shadow
Uba Mask
Vedalken Orrey
Vedalken Shackles
Xanthic Statue
Tatsumasa, the Dragon’s Fang
That Which Was Taken
Thought Dissector
Timesifter
Tower of Eons
Tower of Fortunes

Black

Agonizing Demise
Annihilate
Bane of the Living
Beacon of Unrest
Betrayal of Flesh
Bringer of the Black Dawn
Chainer, Dementia Master
Chainer’s Edict
Coffin Purge
Corpse Dance
Cremate
Cruel Revival
Dauthi Embrace
Death Denied
Decree of Pain
Desolation Angel
Desolation Giant
Dregs of Sorrow
Fevered Convulsions
Grave Pact
Horobi’s Whisper
Hypnox
Infernal Spawn of Evil
Infernal Spawn of the Infernal Spawn of Evil
Ink-Eyes, Servant of One
Laquatus’s Champion
Mindslicer
Mortivore
Myojin of Night’s Reach
Phyrexian Gargantua
Phyrexian Rager
Plaguebearer
Plague Wind
Promise of Power
Rapid Decay
Real Good Looking Tutor
Rend Flesh
Reiver Demon
Seal of Doom
Sickening Shoal
Skeletal Scrying
Skinthinner
Smokespew Invoker
Tainted Pact
Tsabo’s Decree
Twilight’s Call
Visara the Dreadful
Volrath the Fallen
Withered Wretch
Word of Command
Yawgmoth’s Agenda

Blue

Arcane Denial
Arcanis the Omnipotent
Acquire
Assert Authority
Aven Fateshaper
Beacon of Tomorrows
Blatant Thievery
Bribery
Bringer of the Blue Dawn
Capsize
Chromeshell Crab
Clone
Confiscate
Cognivore
Daring Apprentice
Decree of Silence
Deflection
Desertion
Discombobulate
Dismiss
Disrupting Shoal
Dissipate
Dominate
Ertai, Wizard Adept
Evacuation
Exclude
Fact or Fiction
Fervent Denial
Flash of Insight
Fold into AETher
Forbid
Force of Will
Future Sight
Gifts Ungiven
Gilded Drake
Heed the Mists
Hinder
Hoverguard Sweepers
Intuition
Keiga, the Tide Star
Last Word
Metathran Aerostat
Minamo’s Meddling
Misdirection
Mischievous Quanar
Mist Dragon
Morphling
Myojin of Seeing Winds
Opportunity
Overwhelming Intellect
Plagiarize
Quicksilver Dragon
Rainbow Efreet
Reins of Power
Reweave
Richard Garfield, Ph.D.
Riptide Shapeshifter
Sakashima the Impostor
Spelljack
Squelch
Stifle
Sway of the Stars
The Unspeakable
Tidal Kraken
Time Stop
Time Stretch
Twincast
Vex
Voidmage Apprentice
Voidmage Prodigy
Willbender

Gold

Absorb
Arcades Sabboth
Armored Guardian
Artifact Mutation
Captain’s Maneuver
Cauldron Dance
Chromium
Crosis’s Charm
Dromar’s Charm
Decree of the Creator
Fires of Yavimaya
Hunting Grounds
Iridescent Angel
Mystic Snake
Nicol Bolas
Palladia-Mors
Pernicious Deed
Phantom Nishoba
Prophetic Bolt
Protoplasmic Conversion
Undermine
Rare-B-Gone
Reviving Vapors
Sol’kanar the Swamp King
Spinal Embrace
Suffocating Blast
Terminate
Treva’s Charm
Vampiric Dragon
Yavimaya’s Embrace

Green

All Suns’ Dawn
Arashi, the Sky Asunder
Arctic Wolves
Beast Attack
Biorhythm
Bind
Child of Gaea
Crush of Wurms
Eternal Witness
Genesis
Gigapede
Greater Good
Ground Seal
Gurzigost
Holistic Wisdom
Hunting Pack
Krosan Cloudscraper
Krosan Colossus
Multani, Maro-Sorcerer
Myojin of Life’s Web
Nantuko Vigilante
Naturalize
Night Soil
Penumbra Wurm
Plated Slagwurm
Restock
Root Elemental
Thicket Elemental
Tooth and Nail
Silklash Spider
Silvos, Rogue Elemental
Symbiotic Wurm
Timmy, Power Gamer
Thornscape Battlemage
Tornado
Viridian Zealot
Wear Away

Lands

Arena
Karakas
Maze of Ith
Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
Miren, the Moaning Well
Tolarian Scrubbery
Tomb of Urami
Volrath’s Stronghold
Winding Canyons

Red

Beacon of Destruction
Bash to Bits
Blast from the Past
Bloodfire Colossus
Bloodshot Cyclops
Bringer of the Red Dawn
Crimson Hellkite
Decree of Annihilation
Desolation Giant
Dwarven Catapault
Elkin Lair
Fissure
Flowstone Overseer
Flowstone Slide
Fork
Furnace Dragon
Gorilla Shaman
Grab the Reins
Heartless Hidetsugu
Homura, Human Ascendant
Imperial Hellkite
Inferno
Insurrection
Jiwari, the Earth Aflame
Jokulhaups
Kaboom!
Kamahl, Pit Fighter
Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
Obliterate
Pain Kami
Pulse of the Forge
Rain of Rust
Rorix Bladewing
Savage Beating
Searing Wind
Shunt
Siege-gang Commander
Sneak Attack
Starstorm
Thunderscape Battlemage
Through the Breach
Yet Another Aether Vortex
Urza’s Rage

Split Cards
Order/Chaos
Spite/Malice
Who/What/When/Where/Why

White

Academy Rector
Akroma, Angel of Wrath
Akroma’s Vengance
Altar’s Light
Ancestor’s Chosen
Ancestral Tribute
Balancing Act
Beacon of Immortality
Blessed Wind
Catastrophe
Chastise
Crowd Favorites
Dismantling Blow
Divine Offering
Eight-and-a-Half-Tails
Eternal Dragon
Exile
Final Judgment
Glarecaster
Glory
Humility
Jareth, Leonine Titan
Karmic Guide
Kirtar’s Wrath
Konda, Lord of Eiganjo
March of Souls
Miraculous Recovery
Myojin of Cleansing Fire
Once More with Feeling
Opal-Eye, Konda’s Yojimbo
Orim’s Thunder
Pristine Angel
Pulse of the Fields
Purify
Radiant’s Judgment
Ray of Distortion
Reya Dawnbringer
Rout
Seal of Cleansing
Second Thoughts
Shining Shoal
Soulscour
Sunscape Battlemage
Swords to Plowshares
Terashi’s Grasp
Wing Shards
Wrath of God

Elkin Lair is sort of like Uba Mask, and I love cards like that (Timesifter, Possessed Portal, etc)

Type 4 Only Cards

Decree of the Creator - 3UBR

Sorcery - Arcane Plains (So Eternal Dragon can get it)

Target player may play up to three additional spells until the end of turn.

Cycling 1UBR

When you cycle Decree of the Creator you may play an additional spell until the end of turn.

---------------------

Tolarian Scrubbery

Legendary Land

You may play up to two spells each turn.

Whenever you have no cards in hand sacrifice Tolarian Scrubbery

--------------

Real Good Looking Tutor - B

Instant

As an additional cost to play Real Good Looking Tutor (RGLT), compliment target opponent.

Playing Real Good Looking Tutor does not count towards your spell limit for the turn.

Search your library for a card, reveal it, and then put it into your hand.  Then shuffle your library.

----------------

Protoplasmic Conversion - 8UB

Sorcery

Permanently exchange places with target player.

(Switch hands, graveyards and libraries with target player, then exchange control and ownership of all permanents you and the target opponent control.)

Team Meandeck
Luiggi
Full Members
Basic User

Fear me, if you dare.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2005, 09:26:30 am »

I recently took out Tooth and Nail, Capsize and Legacy Weapon from my stack, because they had completely dominated many games. With so many creatures in the deck, T&N can be a real game-ender (and it can take forever to look through the deck and figure out what to grab). Capsize is just nuts, since you can bounce whatever permanent they play. I can see it being less of a problem in multiple-person games, but in two-player games it's a bit overpowered for my taste. Ditto with Legacy Weapon, since it has such a huge effect if it resolves, and removing stuff from the game for free is a bit much. Anyway Carl, what's your take on those three cards?

Luiggi

Quote from: Dxfiler
"I saw endless fields of workshops... They were harvesting fish, using them as batteries. [...] If Workshops are the machines and Fish are the humans, G/R Beats is Neo, Razz."
Dozer
Shipmaster
Full Members
Basic User

Am I back?

102481564 dozerphone@googlemail.com DozerTMD
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2005, 12:27:23 pm »

Ok, so I had nothing to do and an itch in my fingers to finally build a T4 stack. I went to my Crap Rares and Uncommons binder and pulled out everything that looked good, then added some staple commons. The result is a stack that hasn't seen action yet (but hopefully will soon) and is rather budget. That means I didn't pull out many money rares from my play binder, and I am missing lots of T4 staples anyway. So... here is a stack that everyone can build! Smile I'm very happy how it turned out, though. Poison and Basilisks are two nice little subthemes, other than that the stack is very man-loving!

/edit: Updated the stack with a little more power. It still focuses nicely on creatures, but now has bigger creatures, a Wrath, more counters and a little draw, so games get more interesting. It has exactly 250 cards right now, and I am looking to keep the percentages of creatures, removal and tricks at approximately 50 % creatures, 25-30 % removal, 20-25 % tricks even when I add more cards.

/edit 2: New year, new stack, not really budget anymore. It's still focused on creatures, and Guildpact is added to it, and it has gotten bigger (something over 300 now). I left out a couple of power rares intentionally, like Memnarch, Morphling and Sisters of Stone Death, because I wanted to focus on creature combat. Here goes, in no particular order:

TRICKS

Gush
Fact or Fiction
Skeletal Scrying
Lim-Dűl’s Vault
Moonshine Bargain
Catalog
Compulsion
Jayemdae Tome
Bloodletter Quill
Future Sight
Mind’s Eye