TheManaDrain.com
December 11, 2019, 07:52:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eternal Sundays at Battleground Games & Hobbies - Abington, MA  (Read 1248 times)
Bill Copes
Adepts
Basic User

I don't have an avatar. I am an avatar.

zebraturbosled
View Profile WWW Email
« on: January 15, 2012, 12:52:26 pm »

I'm in no way affiliated, but thought it would be good to pass this along to zee vintage community.

ETERNAL SUNDAYS
AT BATTLEGROUND GAMES & HOBBIES

Abington location:
1501 Bedford Street
Abington, MA 02351
781-261-9669

Eternal Sunday again begins at 11:30 AM come play in our Vintage event! Just $5 and every win you get earns you a booster pack(standard legal sets only). We are allowing 60 proxies for this event, but please make it clear what your proxies are/do.

Then at 3pm we have our weekly Legacy event, again, just $5 and 10 proxies allowed. Come down and play with your old cards!

I'm the only other legal target, so I draw 6 cards, and he literally quits Magic. 

Terrorists searching in vain for these powerful weapons have the saying "Bill Copes spitteth, and he taketh away."

Team TMD
Commandant
Basic User

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 03:26:34 pm »

Every Sunday? Straight down i93 - 30ish minute ride? Might be worth checking out. How does one bribe a Bill Copes for rides? Wink

Quote from: David Ochoa
Shuffles, much like commas, are useful for altering tempo to add feeling.
Meddling Mike
Master of Divination
Administrator
Basic User

Not Chris Pikula

micker01 Micker1985 micker1985
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 05:54:43 pm »

Every Sunday? Straight down i93 - 30ish minute ride? Might be worth checking out. How does one bribe a Bill Copes for rides? Wink

You don't bribe Bill Copes, you give him money and then thank him for not killing you in his car.

Meddling Mike posts so loudly that nobody can get a post in edgewise.

Team TMD - If you feel that team secrecy is bad for Vintage put this in your signature
The Atog Lord
Administrator
Basic User

The+Atog+Lord
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 09:59:44 pm »

You don't bribe Bill Copes, you give him money and then thank him for not killing you with his car.

Fixed that for you.

The Academy: If I'm not dead, I have a Dragonlord Dromoka coming in 4 turns
ErtaiAdept
Adepts
Basic User

cmasley1218
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 08:41:47 am »

I will most likely try and make it down for this some time in the near future.  I used to play at Battlegrounds in Highschool back when they ran weekly Vintage events.

Bill Copes bought me a beer after using the power of his mind to remove all the Bazaars and Serum Powders from my deck in two consecutive games.

Team TMD
"Dice have six sides for a reason.  There is no excitement in surety my friend."
Demonic Attorney
Administrator
Basic User

ravingderelict17
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 05:42:17 pm »

Do these happen reliably each week?  What's the average turnout?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: